News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I'm really glad they're releasing Pokemon OSTs on iTunes. I kinda hope other game OSTs follow suit...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DrP on December 21, 2014, 03:50:03 PMORAS soundtrack is now available on iTunes

Just for everyone's information!

Ahhhh excellent thank you for the notification
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I kind of really dislike playing against non english players on the PSS :/
makes it hard for me to tell what pokemon I'm against...
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

mikey

searching gray fluffy rodent pokemon doesn't get a lot of results :(
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 23, 2014, 06:59:22 AMsearching gray fluffy rodent pokemon doesn't get a lot of results :(
*smiles widely at slow* are you thinking of what I'm thinking?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on December 23, 2014, 07:23:39 AM*smiles widely at slow* are you thinking of what I'm thinking?
YE S HOPEFULLY OH MY GOSH

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 23, 2014, 05:28:17 PMhttps://www.tumblr.com/video/pink-sylveon/105672559888/500/

Watch this video. It's... beautiful.
OHHH MY GOD THIS IS EVERYTHING

I saw one with Steven for Circus lemme find it

edit: here it isss
https://www.tumblr.com/video/minishcap/105583597539/500/

mikey

the human body should not be able to move like that o.o
unmotivated

Bubbles

Actually, look at the girl on the left

I agree that it should be impossible, and it's almost uncomfortable watching her dance (but really cool)

also im totally learning this dance now because why not

SlowPokemon

My grandmother got me an iTunes gift card, so I picked up the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Super Music Collection.

MY GOD this is just such a perfect collection of themes. They're very similar in structure to the originals, yeah, and even exactly verbatim in some cases, but when the sound update is this incredible I don't know how anyone could possibly complain. The GBA soundfont makes the originals a bit hard to listen to outside of the game, but that is not the case with these at all.

I ADORE the rework of "Battle! (Team Aqua / Team Magma Leaders)" and I also love "Lilycove City" and the addition of the accordion to tracks like "Sootopolis City." Apparently all accordion tracks were performed live by one of the sound development team members who plays accordion which is awesome.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 24, 2014, 06:32:20 PMMy grandmother got me an iTunes gift card, so I picked up the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Super Music Collection.

MY GOD this is just such a perfect collection of themes. They're very similar in structure to the originals, yeah, and even exactly verbatim in some cases, but when the sound update is this incredible I don't know how anyone could possibly complain. The GBA soundfont makes the originals a bit hard to listen to outside of the game, but that is not the case with these at all.

I ADORE the rework of "Battle! (Team Aqua / Team Magma Leaders)" and I also love "Lilycove City" and the addition of the accordion to tracks like "Sootopolis City." Apparently all accordion tracks were performed live by one of the sound development team members who plays accordion which is awesome.
That's actually pretty cool
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

OMFG

I WAS WONDERING HOW I KNEW THAT DRAMATIC PIPE ORGAN THING THAT PLAYS IN SKY PILLAR

ITS A REMIX OF "RAYQUAZA APPEARS" FROM EMERALD

THAT 23 SECOND CUTSCENE THEME THAT PLAYS WHEN RAYQUAZA SHOWS UP TO CALM GROUDON AND KYOGRE

JFC

Nebbles

I'm SO glad that song made a comeback.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel