News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

^Whimsicott?
And yeah I can see it work and upset people.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

Yeah, your comment was cool, I was mostly thinking of
Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 10, 2014, 07:34:39 PMhave fun never winning an online match :P
Quote from: Nebbles on December 10, 2014, 08:00:20 PMyou

you are joking, right
Quote from: Dude on December 10, 2014, 06:33:46 PMI honestly can't tell if he's being serious or trolling.

I sincerely hope for the latter.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Eh let him play the game how he wants I guess? It doesn't sound like he's planning on playing competivively. Personally I tend to just use the ones I like when I play and that includes such Pokémon as Spinda.

On the other hand I also feel like his logic here is coming from "I refuse to accept new Pokémon and mega evolution because it wasn't in the Pokémon games I used to play"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

My in-game team is never a competitive based team at all, so eh I should take back what I said. I just play with favorites in my save files.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 10, 2014, 09:29:48 PMEh let him play the game how he wants I guess? It doesn't sound like he's planning on playing competivively. Personally I tend to just use the ones I like when I play and that includes such Pokémon as Spinda.

On the other hand I also feel like his logic here is coming from "I refuse to accept new Pokémon and mega evolution because it wasn't in the Pokémon games I used to play"
shh
I tried it and decided I wouldn't use it
that's all
The dexnav wasn't in the pokemon games I used to play and I like that just fine. ish
unmotivated

FierceDeity

I just don't see why you'd eliminate that possibility for yourself when it literally costs you nothing to keep them, save for maybe a tiny fraction of a second saved in searching through your bag.

mikey

So that they don't remain a possibility, duh.
Blue I'll trade the pigeotite and swampertite on some zigzagoons or something for a mawile and a baby of whatever starter you got, sound fair?
unmotivated

Jon

all this comp talk, anyone wanna battle? Maybe a multi battle idk!

I guess all you've gotta do if you want your stones back is pokebank your pokemon and just play through your game again.

Nebbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 10, 2014, 09:59:51 PMSo that they don't remain a possibility, duh.
Blue I'll trade the pigeotite and swampertite on some zigzagoons or something for a mawile and a baby of whatever starter you got, sound fair?

..."don't remain a possibility"? do you have like, some personal vendetta against mega evolution?

Roz~

Quote from: Jon on December 10, 2014, 10:34:11 PMall this comp talk, anyone wanna battle? Maybe a multi battle idk!

I guess all you've gotta do if you want your stones back is pokebank your pokemon and just play through your game again.

YO
multibattles are the shit. Especially when you play like an idiot to make your teammate lose <3

Jon

Quote from: Roz~ on December 10, 2014, 10:37:24 PMYO
multibattles are the shit. Especially when you play like an idiot to make your teammate lose <3

The best thing is when you take a trick room team and your ally takes fast sweepers.

K-NiGhT

i'd be down for a multi battle once break starts. i'll probably be heading home friday morning.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Roz~

I usually play multibattles with friends a lot, but I've been pretty busy lately. Break starts tomorrow so I'd be down for it (unless I'm still busy during break)

Nebbles

I'd love to try a multibattle too. I'd be up for it.

mikey

I have my 3ds right now so when I get home I can trade with you blue :D
also apparently there's an ability called stall
which seems really dumb

Oh sweet I have a jolly zubat with the characteristic "Likes to thrash about".  I'll be saving him for later ;)
unmotivated