News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 01, 2014, 07:42:24 AMwhy are you talking to him in the third person
actually i'm talking to you in the second person
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 01, 2014, 07:59:31 AMim confused now
1. First person point of view involves the use of either of the two pronouns "I" and "we".
2. Second person point of view employs the pronoun "you".
3. Third person point of view uses pronouns like "he", "she", "it", "they" or a name.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 01, 2014, 07:41:39 AMOmg so I'm in Mossdeep City. Lilycove City's music arrangement is SO INCREDIBLE. Between that and all the incredible battle music this is a contender for my favorite Pokémon soundtrack ever.
That's great! I've heard from countless people that Lilycove's music is shit-house now... I haven't gotten there yet, but knowing that you like it means it's bound to be good! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

The track that has really stood out to me so far is the Mt. Pyre peak, that one is super neat.

I wouldn't say any of the others are bad, but a lot of them are just 'adequate' to the point where I see them as background music and not much else.  I'm sure there are others I liked though and am forgetting about now :P

me irl
[close]

Jompa

For me (so far!) Mt. Chimney and VS Archie/Maxie, a couple of the very few pieces that actually have been properly re-arranged, has had the greatest remixes.
Birdo for Smash

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Bubbles

There is a *cough* bit of an age gap

Nope, he's in his 20s I believe. His gray hair is just a hereditary thing I guess

SlowPokemon

Mr. Stone, Steven's father, is supposed to be older, but Steven himself is likely in his 20s and I don't imagine could be much older than 30.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

my legend hunt continues today. so far i've managed to catch Terrakion and i've encountered Cresselia, but am still attempting capture.

>1 HP and asleep
>throws Ultra Ball
>breaks free immediately

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

Man, the background for the Primal Kyogre fight is pretty.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel