News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

granted it is pretty easy to find but like people spend hours trying to find all the mega stones lol you just take one and throw it away like it's nothing xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 30, 2014, 08:09:43 PMI buy 10 poke balls at a time and get a zigzagoon with pickup so I don't have to worry about actually buying stuff lol.

As for mega stones I found an alakazamite and threw it away because I couldn't use it.

are you fucking serious
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 30, 2014, 08:09:43 PMI buy 10 poke balls at a time and get a zigzagoon with pickup so I don't have to worry about actually buying stuff lol.

As for mega stones I found an alakazamite and threw it away because I couldn't use it.
nocturne do you know what a bag is for

do you

do
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

I realize you haven't played Pokemon in a while but Bags have had unlimited space since Diamond and Pearl like it wasn't causing you any harm to keep it XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I mean really I don't need it, it just makes more clutter in this strange bag system that's already really cluttered for some reason
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

If you ever get an Alakazam, it will be very disappointed in you. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

It's not incredibly hard to use, only a bit, but like would it have killed them to show how many of something you have next to it
I think not

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 01, 2014, 04:03:46 AM...

If you ever get an Alakazam, it will be very disappointed in you. :P
pretty big if, considering a) I probably won't and b) I wouldn't have used the mega evolution anyway.
unmotivated

Dude

why are we making fun of him for throwing away alakazam's mega stone? isn't that better for us? ;)

mikey

Quote from: Dude on December 01, 2014, 07:29:34 AMwhy are we making fun of him for throwing away alakazam's mega stone? isn't that better for us? ;)
We're not making fun of him though we just don't understand why he'd do it because even though there's no reason not to there's no reason to either so I guess majority rules or something?
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 01, 2014, 07:31:31 AMWe're not making fun of him though we just don't understand why he'd do it because even though there's no reason not to there's no reason to either so I guess majority rules or something?
why are you talking about yourself in the third person
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Omg so I'm in Mossdeep City. Lilycove City's music arrangement is SO INCREDIBLE. Between that and all the incredible battle music this is a contender for my favorite Pokémon soundtrack ever.

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 01, 2014, 07:39:22 AMwhy are you talking about yourself in the third person
why are you talking to him in the third person

Also guys who is Lisia and why is an 8 year old hitting on me ._.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 01, 2014, 07:41:39 AMOmg so I'm in Mossdeep City. Lilycove City's music arrangement is SO INCREDIBLE. Between that and all the incredible battle music this is a contender for my favorite Pokémon soundtrack ever.
Soundtrack's my favorite part of the remakes lol
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I adore Lisia tbh I'm glad they have a Contest Spectacular idol person.

Also is it just me or does Wally have a hardcore crush on the protag

Dude

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 01, 2014, 07:39:22 AMwhy are you talking about yourself in the third person
Because he's a ⑨.