News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

blueflower999

So, now that Ubers is actually a tier, is Mega Rayquaza technically the only "banned" Pokemon?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Roz~

So far yes, only Mega Ray is banned I believe.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

K-NiGhT

inb4 my new children's book "If you give an Uber a mega..."
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

It's because they lose their item slot to their Mega Stone and sometimes they're given worse abilities.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Oh right the item thing.  Makes sense.

Anyone wanna battle or trade anything?
I have level 20's with 2 gym badges
unmotivated

Yugi

From what I understand, Mega Alakazam and Mega Garchomp are the two megas that are worse off than their original counterparts, right?

Jompa

Quote from: Yugi on November 29, 2014, 07:19:54 PMFrom what I understand, Mega Alakazam and Mega Garchomp are the two megas that are worse off than their original counterparts, right?
imo Slowbro, Alakazam, Garchomp, Latios/Latias, and to some degree Steelix and Audino really lost their greatest charms by loosing their item slot and/or getting a different ability. That's just me though.

Past third gym so here's an update on my team - I now have:
1. Kadabra lv 28, synchronize, no item; psybeam, teleport, miracle eye, reflect.
2. Graveler lv 28, sturdy, hard rock; smack down, rock polish, rollout, magnitude.
3. Machoke lv 28, no guard, expert belt; low sweep, knock off*, close combat*, fire punch*.
4. ---
5. ---
6. ---
*I've already done some breeding :3 It has Brave.

For the final team I'm gonna have a Starmie as surfer&SpAtk'er, most likely a Dusclops for the kinda stuff you do with a Dusclops, and maybe I'll use Dodrio as flyer&Atk'er, but I'm very unsure about that.
Birdo for Smash

K-NiGhT

I'm currently going through and collecting every mega stone, then trying to find the Pokemon it goes to and then putting them together. Since my legend hunt is on hold for whatever reason, I figured that this was the next best thing.

Also, I finally finished all of the contests! The Clever Master Rank was probably the toughest, since that was the only one I had to do multiple times.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Yugi on November 29, 2014, 07:19:54 PMFrom what I understand, Mega Alakazam and Mega Garchomp are the two megas that are worse off than their original counterparts, right?
They aren't worse, I'd run Mega Alakazam over regular Alakazam any day if I could(not saying it's the best Mega).

And back in the early days of Pokebank OU, I absolutely crushed the ladder with a team featuring a mixed Mega Garchomp, pretty sure Roz remembers that team. One of my favourite and best teams when it comes to my win-loss ratio. It's one of the most underrated Megas.

Game Freak doesn't intend to make Mega Evolutions worse xD

K-NiGhT

so who wants to give me monies to get some pokebank action up in here

pls i poor

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.