Tatl(Linoone)-level 20
Ceila(Ninjask)-level 20
Shedinja(going to be Midna)-level 20
Ezlo(Electrike)-Level 15

By the way my trainer name is Link...
I forgot what game I was playing
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

InsigTurtle

I named my Treecko C because I accidentally hit the enter button instead of the delete button ;_;

KefkaticFanatic

I'm not liking the lack of Fire and Electric types :x  Have to wait forever to catch a Magnemite and none of the fire types besides the starter are that appealing...

Not that I could have expected them to fix this but ehhh

On my way to the 6th gym now, the redesigned areas are quite nice.  Also again the AreaNav is so freaking cool with the trainer and secret base and berry trackers

me irl
[close]

Jompa

My team so far (I'm just past second gym):
Geodude Lv. 19
Kadabra Lv. 19

that's it...
I also have my Torchic (lv. 12), and a lv. 19 Makuhita (the one you get from Darrell by the first gym), but I'm not gonna use either of those.
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Some lil shit on the PSS challenged my team with a Swampert and five legendary Pokémon including Primal Kyogre and proceeded to use all six of them in the match?? How does that give anyone joy to win like that XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 29, 2014, 08:01:23 AMSome lil shit on the PSS challenged my team with a Swampert and five legendary Pokémon including Primal Kyogre and proceeded to use all six of them in the match?? How does that give anyone joy to win like that XD
ikr
like 80% of the people on that have the exact same pokemon and here I am with 6 level 20's
I actually won one
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Don't the levels scale to 50?

Also that's why I usually don't bother with random PSS challenges.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Waddle Bro

Ahh Smogon's Ubers is now officially a tier(so not a banlist for OU unlike before) with having to ban Mega-Rayquaza.

New tier called Anything Goes (AG) was invented, which has no other rules except the Endless Battle Clause(Leppa Berry, Heal Pulse, and Harvest/Recycle).

Have fun Smogon-haters, go enjoy what (competitive) pokemon battling would be like if it were for no balancing

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 29, 2014, 04:14:33 PMAhh Smogon's Ubers is now officially a tier(so not a banlist for OU unlike before) with having to ban Mega-Rayquaza.

New tier called Anything Goes (AG) was invented, which has no other rules except the Endless Battle Clause(Leppa Berry, Heal Pulse, and Harvest/Recycle).

Have fun Smogon-haters, go enjoy what (competitive) pokemon battling would be like if it were for no balancing
Considering that Ubers with Mega-Rayquaza was pretty much just a battle to see who could set up Rayquaza first, that's probably a necessary change.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

I wouldn't go that far, it wasn't like a game would be over in less than 10 turns.
95% of the teams were hyper-offensive so hazard/screens/memento lead and proceed with set-up sweepers such as SD Life Orb MegaRay, SD+Rock Polish Primal Groudon or SD Ekiller-Arceus.

The strategy to deal with it was to wear down/cripple the other person's MegaRay with Stealth Rocks and Klefki's Thunder Wave. Or keep it in check with an Extremekiller or a Ditto after a Dragon's Ascent with the defense-drops(you need fodders tho).

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 29, 2014, 04:59:58 PMI wouldn't go that far, it wasn't like a game would be over in less than 10 turns.
95% of the teams were hyper-offensive so hazard/screens/memento lead and proceed with set-up sweepers such as SD Life Orb MegaRay, SD+Rock Polish Primal Groudon or SD Ekiller-Arceus.

The strategy to deal with it was to wear down/cripple the other person's MegaRay with Stealth Rocks and Klefki's Thunder Wave. Or keep it in check with an Extremekiller or a Ditto after a Dragon's Ascent with the defense-drops(you need fodders tho).
What I said was just that in a nutshell. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

It kinda wasn't, because you implied just setting up a Swords Dance with MegaRay would guarantee you the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 29, 2014, 05:29:44 PMIt kinda wasn't, because you implied just setting up a Swords Dance with MegaRay would guarantee you the game
Not really.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber