News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 27, 2014, 09:31:27 AMI've battled with my crush a few times and I beat him today B) but not the way I'd like to

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Roz~

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 27, 2014, 08:24:31 AMIt's interesting to see how detailed the translations and dialogue have become in the last 20 years. Looking back on Red and Blue, I'm surprised I didn't have a fit over how bad everything sounded. Lol

Games didn't need awesome story telling back in the day. The Pokemon series adapted to what gaming trends are atm, and I don't think they could afford having a game with dialogues à la Red/Blue. Also translating is a tough job. I don't think Red/Blue sounded that terrible.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

Quote from: Roz~ on November 27, 2014, 09:03:39 PMGames didn't need awesome story telling back in the day. The Pokemon series adapted to what gaming trends are atm, and I don't think they could afford having a game with dialogues à la Red/Blue. Also translating is a tough job. I don't think Red/Blue sounded that terrible.
Red and blue actually had a pretty cool plot behind them that just wasn't brought to the front.
Something about a great pokemon war?
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

blueflower999

It's an unconfirmed fan theory for the universe as a whole that was further supported by the events of X and Y.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jompa

ORAS came out today, and I went and bought it between classes!:D can't wait to start playing it!
Birdo for Smash

mikey

So I have a level 22 zubat and a level 15 electrike I'm not sure which one I should keep
unmotivated

blueflower999

Keep the Zubat, it'll evolve into Golbat soon and Crobat is the best.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

no keep the electrike cuz you can get its mega stone like right after you get the bike
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

K-NiGhT

WHY IS COBALION IMPOSSIBLE TO CATCH FFS

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

Okay so my brother popped my cartridge out and I don't think I have the level 22 zubat anymore
Electrike it is
unmotivated

Bubbles

I still have my Electrike (Manectric) on my main team so its probably for the best

It was so hard to pick a team in this game because I need to keep the legendaries and my starter. That only left three open spots though :/