Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Hmmm, so there's no patch for X/Y to update all the new items, moves and Mega evolutions... Somehow, I feel like it could be a whole lot easier for them just to make a patch. I mean, they'll have to do something about the Pokemon Bank and probably the whole server in which these new games run off. I just think they're not making it easy on themselves. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

mikey

Quote from: fingerz on October 19, 2014, 02:31:21 PMHmmm, so there's no patch for X/Y to update all the new items, moves and Mega evolutions... Somehow, I feel like it could be a whole lot easier for them just to make a patch. I mean, they'll have to do something about the Pokemon Bank and probably the whole server in which these new games run off. I just think they're not making it easy on themselves. XD
How does a cartridge game get patched
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 19, 2014, 06:54:19 PMHow does a cartridge game get patched
#updateversion1.3orsomethinghopefullyyougettheideaandiknowwhatimsayinghere
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 20, 2014, 07:54:45 PMThat makes no sense
facepalm

Lol sorry but basically I was referring to the updates that periodically come for X/Y.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

BlackDragonSlayer

My Pokémon.com account mysteriously vanished, but my dad apparently still has his parental account, complete with newsletter...

DEMO CODE GET!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Got the demo! I'm really enjoying it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

I'm part of Pokemon.com but apparently I'm too cool to receive one... Oh well, I'll just get it when they issue them through Club Nintendo later this month.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

InsigTurtle

I've downloaded the demo... however, homework does not want me to play.

Roz~

Quote from: fingerz on October 21, 2014, 09:42:47 PMI'm part of Pokemon.com but apparently I'm too cool to receive one... Oh well, I'll just get it when they issue them through Club Nintendo later this month.

Australian Pokémon fans can expect the Omega Ruby demo to be available to select Club Nintendo members on October 15. The demo download will extend to the general public after November 3, available at specific retailers.

That's why. :D

And the demo is alright, I mean you get to try new Megas and you get to hear the awesome music but that's about it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

The music is pretty good so far. I'm excited to hear the full OST.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

I was going to name the Glalie I caught Mr. Freeze (unoriginal, I know), but I accidentally pressed the wrong button and ended up naming it just Mr.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

oh god why is my name Orlando

Also lol, all that hype for a freaking Glalie..

me irl
[close]