News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Oh, okay then... Maybe it's just not an option here... Anyways, I'm gonna leave that be now before threatens to kill me. XD

@K-NiGhT: Hahaha! That's great! I actually made myself a team of Sharpedos and named them all Bruce, even the females. The guy added me as a friend on Pokemon X and told me that he couldn't stop laughing the whole time we were battling. ^^
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on October 06, 2014, 09:42:21 PMSomething you don't have... there's been plenty of genders outside female/male for a long time.
Whaaaaaat
how long has this been
Spoiler

They both have the sticky outy chin, that's why I was thinking of steelix.
[close]
unmotivated

Nebbles

I remember learning about Native American tribes that introduced the concepts of a third gender in an Anthropology class. Long story short, people can identify as something else other than female/male. If you wanna continue this discussion, PM me.

In other news... how about that lack of US demo release date, huh?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FireArrow

Quote from: Nebbles on October 06, 2014, 09:54:42 PMI remember learning about Native American tribes that introduced the concepts of a third gender in an Anthropology class. Long story short, people can identify as something else other than female/male. If you wanna continue this discussion, PM me.

We learned about those in human sexuality.

For the relevance of this discussion however, it's kinda null and void. Gender =/= sex, and when pokemon have a "gender", gamefreak really means sex, they just don't want to use that word in a children's game.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

Yeah, he's got a point. I think all these concepts would be a little too much for a kid to handle lmao

braix

Quote from: Nebbles on October 07, 2014, 04:17:02 AMYeah, he's got a point. I think all these concepts would be a little too much for a kid to handle lmao
I'm a kid. >:3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

mega pidgeot and mega beedrill with mega lati@s officially confirmed google the pics im a lazy bitch who just got his fall break vibes on

K-NiGhT

No Guard Mega Pidgeot

Hurricane season is coming.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

theres also some new flying thing that looks coll but waddles laziness is contagious
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Kman96

Quote from: Serebii.netEdit @ 09:45: Mega Pidgeot is Normal/Flying-type with the ability No Guard and Mega Beedrill is Bug/Poison-type with the ability Adaptability. You can fly on Mega Latios & Latias in the overworld and find Pokémon such as Reshiram, Zekrom, Dialga & Palkia in the sky. Latios is exclusive to Omega Ruby and Latias is exclusive to Alpha Sapphire.
Edit @ 10:00: The Eon Ticket is said to return through a special distribution. This makes Latias available in Omega Ruby and Latios available in Alpha Sapphire. | Edit @ 10:15: This ticket will be distributed via Serial Code in an upcoming issue
Edit @ 10:04: The Legendary Pokémon are found on islands that can only be found through areas on the sky and is said to make it so all non-event Legendary Pokémon will be obtainable in Generation VI. You access the sky through the Eon Flute item
Edit @ 10:14: You can also encounter various other Pokémon in the wild within the clouds over Hoenn.
I bolded everything that made my jaw drop. Allow me to explain:

When Ruby and Sapphire came out, I didn't immediately get the new games until they'd been out for a short while, so I had to rely on some of my friends as to what the new games were like. One of my friends told me (of course, he was bullshitting me at the time) that there were now two save files and when you used Fly, you were able to encounter pokemon or other flying trainers, etc.

The fact that this is actually happening for the REMAKE...I'm going to lose my shit. It's almost spooky.

Also, because I'm NOT lazy:

Leeks
[close]
Shit, those are huge, sorry.

A couple more things:

Quote from: Serebii.netYou can fly on Mega Latios & Latias in the overworld
HOLY SHIT. I JUST LOOKED AT THE IMAGE ON THE SCAN AND IT LOOKS SO FUCKING AWESOME I WANT TO CRY.

Quote from: Serebii.netThe Legendary Pokémon are found on islands that can only be found through areas on the sky and is said to make it so all non-event Legendary Pokémon will be obtainable in Generation VI.
I absolutely LOVED HeartGold and SoulSilver because they did this. They've got a lot of work to live up to, though. There are so many more legendary pokemon, now.

Guys, my excitement for these games has gone through the ROOF just while writing this damn post. Hyyyyyyyype!
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

ORAS is shaping up to be really amazing.

K-NiGhT

I wish you could fly like that with Pokemon other than Latios/Latias tho
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 10, 2014, 08:38:31 AMmega beedrill

Looks great, though! Everything else sounds so great as well!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Mega beedrill is the second mega I've seen that I like.
WP ORAS, WP.
unmotivated

Roz~

Mega Beedril looks amazing
It will probably suck though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.