News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

fingerz do you not understand the concept of what gender neutrality is
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Quote from: fingerz on October 06, 2014, 04:22:27 PMBut seriously, nearly every gender neutral Pokemon comes across as a male anyway.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

At the very least, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Celebi, Diancie, Jirachi, Manaphy, Meloetta, Mew, Phione, Shaymin, and Victini look a little feminine. Or maybe gender neutral. The rest mostly look gender neutral.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Assigning things a gender is more an instinctual action than a so-called intolerant one.  25% of languages assign genders to random nouns even :P

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

This argument is starting to remind me of the K. Rool topic
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FireArrow

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 06, 2014, 06:57:13 PMAssigning things a gender is more an instinctual action than a so-called intolerant one.  25% of languages assign genders to random nouns even :P

Literally the most annoying thing ever is that English doesn't have gender neutral pronouns.
/offtopic
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

Quote from: FireArrow on October 06, 2014, 07:14:48 PMLiterally the most annoying thing ever is that English doesn't have gender neutral pronouns.
/offtopic
"it", "they", etc.

fingerz

Great, another commotion caused by me... XD

Just sayin', animals have genders so makes sense. Besides, if you give a Pokemon a nickname, it kinda implies a gender anyway.

No one would name Rayquaza 'Bessie' or something like that unless it was a joke. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

K-NiGhT

um actually i did that once. hard to believe, but my rayquaza in my first emerald playthrough was named 'ol bessie as per request from a friend xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FireArrow

Quote from: Dude on October 06, 2014, 07:26:30 PM"it", "they", etc.

Words I can use for a single person, thank you very much.

inb4 "You" or "I"
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 06, 2014, 08:09:08 PMFirearrow is now an it.

Yoooo that's actually not funny because some people don't identify as male or female but don't have any pronouns by which to go.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

WHOA, really? I can't say I've ever seen anything apart from Male or Female as an option for gender on important Australian documents I've had to fill out. Is this new or is it just something we don't have? O.o
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Something you don't have... there's been plenty of genders outside female/male for a long time.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel