News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

actually modest 252 spatk ev Golduck ohkos offensive groudons with hydro pump and has a 50% chance to ohko max hp variants after stealth rocks

Roz~

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 14, 2014, 06:42:17 AMactually modest 252 spatk ev Golduck ohkos offensive groudons with hydro pump and has a 50% chance to ohko max hp variants after stealth rocks

I think he meant vs. Primal Groudon with the intense sun up. Anyways we'll have to see if Air Lock works on those two abilities.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

Quote from: Roz~ on September 14, 2014, 10:05:16 AMI think he meant vs. Primal Groudon with the intense sun up. Anyways we'll have to see if Air Lock works on those two abilities.
I thought that's what he was talking about lol otherwise I would have said Hydro Pump instead of Ice Beam/Blizzard

And I never see stealth rocks up ever.
unmotivated

Jompa

Hey Nocturne you do know primal groudon will be part fire right?
Birdo for Smash

mikey

Quote from: Jompa on September 14, 2014, 11:08:37 AMHey Nocturne you do know primal groudon will be part fire right?
I didn't know that.  But I don't see what that would do in this case, since he's immune to water types :P
unmotivated

Roz~

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 14, 2014, 06:15:46 AMCloud Nine Golduck best Groudon counter
I think it would be interesting if Air Lock negated the abilities, but Cloud Nine didn't.

...and then Primal Rayquaza has an ability that reverses weather effects...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Roz~

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

I'm pretty sure it'll be negated by cloud nine...
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on September 14, 2014, 07:22:13 PMI'm pretty sure it'll be negated by cloud nine...
Well I mean other weather moves apparently don't
and maybe there'll finally be a reason for rayquayza to have a completely different ability
unmotivated

Roz~

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 14, 2014, 07:19:46 PMWe were discussing golduck though

You said Groudon was gonna be immune to water. At this point you were talking about Golduck, I wasn't. Golduck isn't too good as a lot of 'mons can do its job better anyway.

Kman96

Heh heh heh...

And, if you feel like being disappointed...

European exclusive

Sigh...
[close]
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999