News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

New Ace Attorney Game

Started by Yugi, April 22, 2014, 01:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 23, 2014, 05:12:14 PMThis game has been confirmed to have a title that isn't "Gyakuten Saiban 6" (can't remember the actual title); therefore, it can be assumed it's a spinoff in the style of Ace Attorney Investigations. However, with Shu Takumi directing this project, I still feel it's going to be worthwhile.

Also, Capcom's statement is that this game "has not been confirmed for America," and honestly I'm not feeling too hopeful about getting it localized due to its nature.

I'm just imagining that this is something like what happened:

Ace Attorney localization team: "Ohhh, I get it. Nine-tails Vale is an immigrant town, so it makes sense to have Japanese culture. We're good at this localizing thing."
Shu Takumi: "Challenge accepted."

The title is Dai Gyakuten Saiban - Naruhodou Ryuunosuke no Bouken, so it's pretty similar to the original AA titles (they just added Dai which means grand)
And I hope they will localize it, even if it's set in the Meiji Period and everything. Then again, we didn't get the other DLC case for AA5 soooooo I'm not too hopeful either. Buuuut I need this game D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

McDucky

私は本当に「大逆転裁判 成歩堂龍ノ介の冒険」を楽しみにしています!

Roz~

Yugi

Quote from: McDucky on April 26, 2014, 10:33:28 AM私は本当に「大逆転裁判 成歩堂龍ノ介の冒険」を楽しみにしています!
_ha__ni _____ _____no___ wo_shiminishiteimasu!
Quote from: Roz~ on April 27, 2014, 04:38:14 PM私も!
_mo

see I know hiragana

Roz~

^
Watashi wa hontou ni Dai Gyakuten Saiban - Naruhodou Ryuunosuke no Bouken wo tanoshiminishteimasu! ~> I'm really looking forward to Dai Gyakuten Saiban!

Watashi mo! ~> Me too!

braix

Quote from: Yugi on April 27, 2014, 04:45:36 PM_ha__ni _____ _____no___ wo_shiminishiteimasu!_mo

see I know hiragana
This is making me laugh so hard
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

McDucky

Yugi

__rashii

guys stop using kanji

McDucky

Dude

wouldn't "何故" be better? Or is it no different?

mikey

So like there are you guys
and then there are people who pretend they know japanese
unmotivated

McDucky

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 29, 2014, 05:32:11 AMSo like there are you guys
and then there are people who pretend they know japanese
FTFY

Quote from: Dude on April 28, 2014, 06:09:03 PMwouldn't "何故" be better? Or is it no different?

I'm not an expert, but I think 何故 would be more of a "what caused this?" while  如何して  would be "what would that achieve?" 
Again, not an expert..

McDucky

ななかかららははたあたあささままややわわしゃしゃちゃちゃ

Yugi

Quote from: McDucky on May 07, 2014, 10:51:30 PMななかかららははたあたあささままややわわしゃしゃちゃちゃ
nanakakararahahataatasasamamayayawawashashachacha

what is that even supposed to mean

Dude

Quote from: McDucky on May 07, 2014, 10:51:30 PMななかかららははたあたあささままややわわしゃしゃちゃちゃ
何、これ?(笑)

早口言葉ですか?