News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG 66: Dustbowl Dustbowl: Now with Weather

Started by Yugi, April 18, 2014, 04:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Quote from: davy on April 28, 2014, 04:43:01 PM2. Bird hasn't been wolf'd yet even though he is the most active (and most experienced) player still alive.
4. Mashi - Doesn't seem to care enough about the game to be a wolf.
6. Dude - active, 'nuff said

I have questions/comments about these three listings specifically:

Is it really surprising that I haven't been wolfed yet? What's the point of wolfing the most active player, when you can wolf the second- and third-most active, then watch the most active guy get lynched? On top of that, I was pretty much absent all of last day phase, posting once to safety on myself. I think there are definitely games where it's weird for a player like me to be not-wolfed, but I don't think this is one of them.

Regarding Mashi and Dude, this is as much a question for Davy as it is for everyone else. Are those typically the signs for those two? Is Dude more active as a human? If so, does how he's acting now even constitute activity? And for Mashi, has there really never been a game where he was inactive as a wolf?

I thought about making a list, but there's really not much point. I agree with everyone else that Nocturne is obviously human. BDS is clearly a wolf, and I know that I'm human. That leaves Nakah, Davy, Dude, and Mashi. Nakah hasn't even posted though, leaving the other three. I would be surprised if we hit a wolf yet (I suppose it's possible, but considering mariolegofan was decided at the last second for being inactive, and considering the previous lynch had a measly two votes (enough for the three wolves to stop it), it's not likely).

That means of those four, two are wolves and two are humans. It would be better at this point in the game to look at pairings rather than a list of most to least suspicious.

Which... I don't have time to work on right now. WHOOPS.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

If I'm inactive, it's very likely irrespective of my Role.  I'm just really busy!!!  Granted, I imagine I would tend to be slightly more active as a Wolf or Special than regular Human, but not to the extremity as it's been for me this game.

Doodle is active when he wants to be, but he's fairly skilled as a Human and Wolf from my experiences with him.  I still don't think he would have defended me Day 1 as a Wolf though.  He would have definitely wanted to, but I imagine he feel a bit of an obligation to his Wolf Partners if he were.

Bird's been giving me a Human vibe so far, but based on my last game with him, vibes can't really be trusted as much!  I'm more suspicious of primarily davy and Nakah though.  I think that putting a Wolf at the bottom of a suspicious list is something outrageous that BlackDragonSlayer would do; though, this is speculation, of course.  I disagree with his judgement towards lynching Bird though; it's too simple and unbacked.  What has Bird done that's been suspicious that isn't beyond his control?

Going to put up a vote for davy for now, as I would rather not have Doodle or Bird die.

Dude

Random thought, but what if we already killed all the wolves except BDS?

Possible? Likely? And if so, do we feel confident enough to try to go for BDS? or just kill someone else that could possibly be a wolf?

Mashi

It is highly improbably for us to have gotten both of the Wolves at this point.  Maybe one of MaestroUGC or mariolegofan was a Wolf, but even that's not incredibly favourable in the chances.  At best, I think we've only lynched one Wolf.  It's probably better to play it safe and assume we've eliminated none.  We can always just lynch BlackDragonSlayer on the last Day Phase of the game.

Dude

Fuck it

BDS

If BDS is attempted to be lynched but someone else dies, how will that be announced Yugi?

Yugi

It'll just mention the redirected lynch. Although if it is a KiTB (the way it is now), I'll mention that it hit BDS.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Dude was lynched

TWG 66: Dustbowl Dustbowl: Now with Weather

1. Protected Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Wolf

4. Wolf
5. Wolf
6. Wolf
7. Wolf
8. Wolf
9. Wolf
10. Wolf
11. Wolf
12. Wolf

The protected wolf is a special kind of wolf. At the beginning of the game, the protected wolf's identity will be revealed to the thread. This is balanced by the fact that to kill him, all other wolves must be dead. If the majority vote for him, the lynch won't happen, and a random normal human will die.

1. NoctorneofShadow
2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. Nakah
4. MaestroUGC
5. fank009
6. TST
7. Dude
8. Bird
9. mariolegofan
10. Mashi
11. Bubbles
12. davy

BDS, Bird, and Nakah v.s Mashi, Davy and Noctorne

WOLVES WIN

Post game up when I don't have homework.

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

mikey

Awww I didn't realize phase was ending while I WAS ASLEEP
I would have changed my vote.
unmotivated

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...