TWG 66: Dustbowl Dustbowl: Now with Weather

Started by Yugi, April 18, 2014, 04:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

I've just been ignoring him, which is what everyone should be doing.

He's a confirmed wolf, he's not going to help the humans at all. Stop trying to say he will, it's getting annoying. -_-

Yugi

Maestro was Lynched

1. Protected Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Wolf

4. Wolf
5. Wolf
6. Wolf
7. Wolf
8. Wolf
9. Wolf
10. Wolf
11. Wolf
12. Wolf

The protected wolf is a special kind of wolf. At the beginning of the game, the protected wolf's identity will be revealed to the thread. This is balanced by the fact that to kill him, all other wolves must be dead. If the majority vote for him, the lynch won't happen, and a random normal human will die.

1. NoctorneofShadow
2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. Nakah
4. MaestroUGC
5. fank009
6. TST
7. Dude
8. Bird
9. mariolegofan
10. Mashi
11. Bubbles
12. davy

It is now Night 3, Night three ends at April 28 at 9:30 AM Australian EST. So basically, 24 hours from now.

fank009

:/
utter rubbish.
absolute utter rubbish,
should have been paying more attention.

and bds has nothing good to say?
he liked a kitb between noct bird and maestro :/

that was a rubish lynch, and Its a shame I missed end of day, knowing you guys, that will be the game, and you guys will mislynch tomorrow, (or me, who knows,  so tilted right now :\
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

bird its day 2 why havent humans won already you wolf

Yugi

Fank was Wolfed

1. Protected Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Wolf

4. Wolf
5. Wolf
6. Wolf
7. Wolf
8. Wolf
9. Wolf
10. Wolf
11. Wolf
12. Wolf

The protected wolf is a special kind of wolf. At the beginning of the game, the protected wolf's identity will be revealed to the thread. This is balanced by the fact that to kill him, all other wolves must be dead. If the majority vote for him, the lynch won't happen, and a random normal human will die.

1. NoctorneofShadow
2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. Nakah
4. MaestroUGC
5. fank009
6. TST
7. Dude
8. Bird
9. mariolegofan
10. Mashi
11. Bubbles
12. davy

It is now Day Three, Night three ends at April 30 at 3:30 PM Australian EST. So basically, 48 hours from now.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Mashi

Pretty sure Doodle is a Human, to be honest.  He had no reason to defend me the way he did Day 1 and that's not something a Wolf would likely do.

mikey

Quote from: Mashi on April 28, 2014, 06:52:14 AMPretty sure Doodle is a Human, to be honest.  He had no reason to defend me the way he did Day 1 and that's not something a Wolf would likely do.
well at least SOMEBODY responded to a random lynch vote >:(
unmotivated

Bird

Quote from: Mashi on April 28, 2014, 06:52:14 AMPretty sure Doodle is a Human, to be honest.  He had no reason to defend me the way he did Day 1 and that's not something a Wolf would likely do.

I don't think this is very convincing evidence of his humanity. His "defense" of you was essentially him asking for you not to be lynched since he likes having you around. He could easily be a wolf and do that. Either you could be his partner, or none of the wolves were likely to be lynched on day 1 meaning that he could defend a human without a wolf being lynched.

I'll try to get a suspicion list up later tonight.

Bird

Also, so should everyone else! Let's bring some life back into this game, guys!

BlackDragonSlayer

Everyone?

High Tier:
1. NocturneOfShadow: Yo, I'm just getting that weird vibe from Nocturne I can't explain... and that Dude vote... I just don't get it.
2. BlackDragonSlayer: I can't really explain this suspicion too much, but I just don't trust him. He's been saying weird and silly things all game, and even more so than usual. And that means he hasn't been helpful at all.

Mid Tier:
3. Nakah: Has NOT been active at all, I mean... just... really?
4. Dude: To some degree, I can understand Nocturne's vote on him, but I'm not getting that strong a vibe on Dude. I'll keep an eye on him though.
5. Bird: I was considering putting Bird in the "Might be Human Tier," but you just can't trust him. It's always better to watch out for him.

Might be Human Tier:
6. Mashi: <3 Mashi y would anybody suspect of you
7. davy: I think that davy is one of those people who, when he's human, you just KNOW that he's human, and this time, I think he's human, because I just KNOW.

THIS GAME IS GETTIN' SOME LIFE YAH. YEAH SCIENCE.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Really late here and little time so rushed suspicion list (and rushed grammar).

1. BDS - obvious
2. Bird hasn't been wolf'd yet even though he is the most active (and most experienced) player still alive.
3. Nakah hasn't posted even once, so I can't get a read on him.
4. Mashi - Doesn't seem to care enough about the game to be a wolf.
5. NocturneOfShadow - Is called too often by BDS while still being kept alive. I consider this BDS trying to give us a lynch target.
6. Dude - active, 'nuff said
7. Davy - hi
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Dude

1. BDS - Duh

2-5. Everyone else -I'll get into this when I have more confidence.

6. Noct - I completely believe you're human and if you are a wolf this time, you totally deserve a mvp.
7. Me - hiya