News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG 66: Dustbowl Dustbowl: Now with Weather

Started by Yugi, April 18, 2014, 04:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 25, 2014, 08:36:58 AMTo be fair I did vote for Maestro.  Unless fank can convince me not to then I'm done for the day phase B)
how can I convince you not to when the case I presented is not "good enough"
Also. Need more input from people before I can add anything else to the game, still got the same reads I had day 1. in the chat if anyone wants.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

I'm gonna extend the phase by a day because the activity here is awful.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on April 25, 2014, 04:05:48 PMI'm gonna extend the phase by a day because the activity here is awful.
no yugi no dont do that
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 25, 2014, 04:15:45 PMno yugi no dont do that
... Why are you so telling BDS...

anyway, I'm keen for lynching one of dude/davy/mashi. BDS is clearing everyone else as we speak :P

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

In the last space of days, there has been nothing to really influence the change of opinion whatsoever. the reason why I havent been adding anything, is because I'm basically parroting.

Time for a long post to try and get things on.

Just going down the player list

1. NoctorneofShadow- Likely human
Nocturne has been active enough. I don't know wether to call this a good thing or a bad thing. The one thing that is propping me, is the obsession over me and TST's lynch (i'm not going to go into a defense at this time). usually people who provide reasons for the wolfing are wolves... (history from other sites) but something about noct, especially BDS's interaction D2, that seems like obvious buddying. either way, he's been extremely helpful so far, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

2. BlackDragonSlayer Wolf
Seeing BDS's play, I dont know if its me, but he is really trying too hard to associate/dissociate with people. regardless of the fluff he's given.
He;
- "didn't mind a KitB"
-buddied up to noct. (what else, im sure theres other things he's done...)
but every where he turns he makes someone as good as confirmed.

3. Nakah
inactive

4. MaestroUGC Telling human
Everything that maestro did day 1 is really counter productive, and not the best for humans. whether it be encouraging a bds lynch or just focusing on that fact...
he has one reedeeming quality, though he is a great actor.
Telling moment- discussion about killing BDS during the night

5. fank009
Hi there

6. TST - Wolfed N1

7. Dude
somewhat semi active, petitioned to keep mashi alive, hasn't really done anything, safety on noct d2.

8. Bird Telling human
At the moment, the heart doesnt like bird, he gives me way too much credit at times. but there was some instances in the chat at end of day, plus bubbles logic, that gave some brownie points... but...
Telling moment- Asking if wolves are revealed or not

9. mariolegofan more than likely human
Lynched D1- inactive, BDS hammered. why would he do that??? who knows.

10. Mashi
Inactive-wanted by dude
11. Bubbles
Wolfed n2
12. davy
Inactive- cast a vote d1

My mind reckons.... that the wolves are in the inactives, maybe just the nature of the kills... (TST a good somewhat inactive kill, and bubbles being killed reflects not noticing "the tells"

I can always be wrong... though there are some big tells that scream town, but maybe im just being played...
bouncing of 1-2 opinions isnt helpful at all.

davy for now unless people have better ideas.

MaestroUGC

I'd much rather vote for Mashi or Dude since he wanted Mashi alive and yet he has yet to do anything for it that I've seen.

Honestly I'd go with Dude so he can explain why he wanted Mashi alive so bad.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

Idk I just trust Mashi most of the time more than anyone else. It's kinda one of my faults.

He's usually my go-to man for talking about strats and stuff, but it sucks this time around because he's being super lame and not saying anything because he's 'busy' or some junk like that.

Mashi

MaestroUGC because he voted for Doodle even though it's absurdly obvious that he only wanted me alive because we're friends.  Wolves don't aggressively defend Wolves on Night 1 and even if Doodle would, I would have told him not to.  Honestly, I literally texted him saying that I was being inactive and wanted to be lynched since it didn't look like I would be able to become active soon, yet he still seems to have saved me from a lynch.  That is a true sign of our loving friendship!!!

Ninja'd: <3

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Mashi on April 26, 2014, 02:19:28 PMWolves don't aggressively defend Wolves on Night 1 and even if Doodle would, I would have told him not to.  Honestly, I literally texted him saying that I was being inactive and wanted to be lynched since it didn't look like I would be able to become active soon, yet he still seems to have saved me from a lynch.  That is a true sign of our loving friendship!!!

Very well then. Mashi

Dude

Personally, I'm kinda leaning more towards lynching fank because he seems to be going towards easy targets during day phases

Quote from: fank009 on April 25, 2014, 11:44:22 PM4. MaestroUGC Telling human
Telling moment- discussion about killing BDS during the night
This still makes absolutely no sense to me and makes me think you two are together.

MaestroUGC

Dude

fank009

Quote from: Dude on April 26, 2014, 02:24:56 PMPersonally, I'm kinda leaning more towards lynching fank because he seems to be going towards easy targets during day phases
This still makes absolutely no sense to me and makes me think you two are together.
I have a human lean on everyone who isnt an easy lynch, who else am I going to go for?
are you even reading, its in the chat log I posted as the tell on maestro.

are you also forgetting about bds? and the statements he's made?