News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG 66: Dustbowl Dustbowl: Now with Weather

Started by Yugi, April 18, 2014, 04:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on April 21, 2014, 11:50:14 PM1) this isn't a "3 wolf game" it's a 2 wolf game. (the thinking behind it, we only need to find 2 wolves, not 3)
WRONG. This is still a three-wolf game: if there are three humans left, we win.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 22, 2014, 01:15:29 AMWRONG. This is still a three-wolf game: if there are three humans left, we win.
Oh trust me, I didnt forget that fact.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

What I've got so far:
TST is human.

BDS did vote for fank.  While it's not ever a guarantee, this makes it likely that fank's a human, especially with other votes on him.

Fank and I are both pretty sold on Maestro's humanity from the chat. (If he were a wolf he would have tried to wolf BDS)

Everyone seems to be good on bubbles' humanity because of the manhunt post.

Fank thinks bird is clear because of his reaction to bubbles' manhunt post.

Bird and fank are for my humanity, bird because of the interactions between BDS and me.

BDS is likely to be a wolf.

There are several inactives who haven't posted yet.

At the moment, fank, bubbles, BDS, bird, and me are pretty much the most active, then Maestro who's just been THERE for most of the time.

I'll read through the thread again for my vote.
unmotivated

Bubbles

I wouldn't say everyone is sold on my humanity...you know I could still be a wolf

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on April 22, 2014, 08:55:25 AMI wouldn't say everyone is sold on my humanity...you know I could still be a wolf
I'm not
but that's because I don't understand why it makes you human
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bird

Wait, do we not get told when the other two wolves are dead? That seems pretty... well, unfair, really.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

mikey

Quote from: Bird on April 22, 2014, 02:45:49 PMWait, do we not get told when the other two wolves are dead? That seems pretty... well, unfair, really.
I think we do.
If we don't then we'd have to wait until the last possible second to lynch BDS.  Not necessarily completely unfair, but a potential waste of time.
I'm in the chat
we need to finalize a lynch vote.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on April 22, 2014, 02:45:49 PMWait, do we not get told when the other two wolves are dead? That seems pretty... well, unfair, really.
well excuuuuuse me bird i want to live

Keep in mind that you still know who the Protected Wolf is. If you were told when the other wolves were dead, I would think that it would be no different than just having two/three regular wolves (since if you know the protected wolf's partners are dead, you know you're going to lynch them the next day anyway :P).
If you didn't know the Protected Wolf's identity, then I would say that it would be fair to be told when the other two wolves are dead.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

BDS - fank
fank - Mashi
Bubbles - Nocturne
Maestro - BDS
Dude - Dude
Bird - Fank
Nocturne - Mashi
davy - Nakah

2 - Mashi
2 - fank
1 - BDS
1 - Dude
1 - Nakah
1 - Nocturne

Bird

Yugi

You don't get told.

Bird

Mashi, in the name of inactive pruning. SORRY MAN.

And that's only if we can't come up with a better lynch in the chat in the next few minutes.

Dude