TWG 66: Dustbowl Dustbowl: Now with Weather

Started by Yugi, April 18, 2014, 04:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Bubbles

Ok so that chatlog did almost nothing (except publicize my plot twist, I told you Yugi!) It seemed to mostly be fooling around and nothing serious. However, even though BDS made a terrible attempt to make it seem like Nocturne was his partner, I don't see Nocturne doing anything to prove otherwise

I'm still curious as to why fank brought up bird wolfing me though.

mikey

unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: Dude on April 21, 2014, 08:24:06 AMNo one is talking! (゜A ゜)

There's been plenty of discussion to warrant "some" talking, what am I supposed to do, parrot the same thoughts every 5 minutes?
Quote from: Bubbles on April 21, 2014, 10:08:53 AMI'm still curious as to why fank brought up bird wolfing me though.
Its a way of clearing bird, logic, "you are alive, so bird isnt a wolf" (would have wolfed you last night. far better than TST imo... from that point of view)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bubbles

Well, I'm going to vote Nocturne for reasons I've already said, but I'll reiterate. Though most of the chat was frivolous, BDS pretended to be wolf buddies with Nocturne. Also, Nocturne already has two votes on him. Since he was already put in that position, he should have made some effort to prove his humanness. I could see BDS pretending to be partners with one of his actual partners in an attempt to prove the two are not related.

fank009

Quote from: Bubbles on April 21, 2014, 03:06:35 PMWell, I'm going to vote Nocturne for reasons I've already said, but I'll reiterate. Though most of the chat was frivolous, BDS pretended to be wolf buddies with Nocturne. Also, Nocturne already has two votes on him. Since he was already put in that position, he should have made some effort to prove his humanness. I could see BDS pretending to be partners with one of his actual partners in an attempt to prove the two are not related.

you have a point... but are you forgetting the threads actions? BDS voted for me WITH nocturne... does that make sense with that theory of yours???

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on April 21, 2014, 03:06:35 PMWell, I'm going to vote Nocturne for reasons I've already said, but I'll reiterate. Though most of the chat was frivolous, BDS pretended to be wolf buddies with Nocturne. Also, Nocturne already has two votes on him. Since he was already put in that position, he should have made some effort to prove his humanness. I could see BDS pretending to be partners with one of his actual partners in an attempt to prove the two are not related.
Look
It's pretty obvious that BDS is doing this on purpose.  We can all agree on that?  So is he bluffing, or bluffing the bluff, or bluffing the bluff of the bluff, you know?  The reason that I didn't try to argue against it is because I learned from a recent game where bird was seered red that if you try to argue against it you'll just get lynched.  Which is something that I don't like.

Also, BDS didn't chum up to me until there were votes on me.  So it's likely that he's playing this trying to push forward a vote on me.  And at the rate it's going, it's working.  If we were wolf partners, why would he continue to do this if there were already multiple votes on me?

Quote from: fank009 on April 21, 2014, 03:16:18 PMyou have a point... but are you forgetting the threads actions? BDS voted for me WITH nocturne... does that make sense with that theory of yours???
What are you getting to with this.

Bubbles says BDS's chitchat with me makes me seem like a wolf but fank says it makes me seem human.
So what does that mean?
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

It means Fank is Fank and I'm right.

Lynch the wolf. Do your part, have a heart. Buy War bonds.

BlackDragonSlayer
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

mikey

As much as I hate to admit it because he's not helping at all, Maestro is pretty much most likely to be human in my opinion.  Fank says bubbles is and bird does too, but I'm not sold on that, simply because bird's going for it because bubbles said it was a manhunt and fank is going for it because bubbles wasn't wolved.  Pretty messy to me.  Maestro is being useless, but as fank pointed out in the chat, the way he worded stuff made it seem likely that he's a human.
unmotivated

Bubbles

Sorry, but I'm not changing my vote. I didn't know that BDS entered the chat after you already had two votes, and though that does change things my theory is still a possibility. Even if I were to change my vote, who would it be to? I'm in the chat now if anyone wants to talk

Bird

I wasn't there, but if BDS was buddying up to Nocturne in the chat, Nocturne is probably not a wolf.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

fank.

I don't know how likely it is that BDS would make his first vote one of his partners, but even ignoring that, fank was the first person to pick up the Nocturne lynch I started. Nocturne seems pretty human, especially if BDS (paradoxically) interacted a lot with him in the chatroom, making fank seem a lot more suspicious.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

fank009

Quote from: Bird on April 21, 2014, 09:31:44 PMfank.

I don't know how likely it is that BDS would make his first vote one of his partners, but even ignoring that, fank was the first person to pick up the Nocturne lynch I started. Nocturne seems pretty human, especially if BDS (paradoxically) interacted a lot with him in the chatroom, making fank seem a lot more suspicious.
I dont know what game your playing bird... but it definitely isnt this one.
are you even reading my (impossible) line of thought, or are you just skim reading.

the vote on nocturne was at that point of time, following a train of thought.
the train of thought of who would make the TST kill, amongst other things. (May I bring up... that noct introduced it.)

Bird, you are probably making critical mistakes.
1) this isn't a "3 wolf game" it's a 2 wolf game. (the thinking behind it, we only need to find 2 wolves, not 3)
2) what does BDS gain from trying to lynch me as a scumbuddy early? remember how volatile these types of "active" games are... especially when it only takes 2-3 votes to lynch?

3) Do I really need to compare my scum games to compare actions wolves have taken this game?

the only thing you seem to be doing is going at the person who seems to howling for most...
lucky for you... that seems to be the only one doing work around here.

there are 3... people doing nothing and you want to kill one of the productive people alive?

also, come have a chat with me if you want.