News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Maelstrom's Arrangements - 8th Anniversary - Xeno Suprise

Started by Maelstrom, April 09, 2014, 12:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see more arrangements of?

Fire Emblem
2 (11.1%)
Touhou
1 (5.6%)
Weird stuff
8 (44.4%)
This poll doesn't matter because maelstrom will just arrange weird stuff anyway
13 (72.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

PetrifiedLasagna

I would vote, but I have not played any of these before  :P

Good luck in college! Are you going on campus (which seems to be suggested) or are you doing distance learning: I am doing the latter.

Maelstrom

Quote from: PetrifiedLasagna on August 11, 2016, 06:16:05 PMI would vote, but I have not played any of these before  :P

Good luck in college! Are you going on campus (which seems to be suggested) or are you doing distance learning: I am doing the latter.
Youtube is your friend.

edit: Oh, yeah. I'll be on campus.

MomoQca

Maelstrom

If you want to vote for either of the two options I added, PM me.

Oh yeah, and please vote so I don't have to deal with a 3-way tie.

Chrono Cross
Scars of Time
[midi] [.mus] [.musx] [PDF] [Original]

Note: The original link goes to the cutscene that plays at the beginning of the game, where this song is from.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 14, 2016, 03:23:43 PMIf you want to vote for either of the two options I added, PM me.

Oh yeah, and please vote so I don't have to deal with a 3-way tie.

Just voted! Will I be the tie-breaker?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

I was about to say voting is closed, but it looks like it's a tie.

Voting is now up for the 3-way tiebreaker.
I'd make it so you could only make one vote, but I can't seem to figure out how to do that.

Maelstrom

Double post, but VOTE NOW. THE FUTURE OF THE EARTH DEPENDS ON YOU.

Edit: As my Bravely Default thing seems to be winning, but is still vague, just about everything's fair game. PM me for requests. I may stick up a straw poll.

Edit 2:
Strawpoll link

Fyi, That Person's Name Is.... is too difficult for me to finish in time, so it's not on the list.

Maelstrom

I can't arrange if it's still a tiebreaker.

Maelstrom

Id~Purpose has won by one vote!
(that extra vote was done by me for vote verification)

Maelstrom

Well, it doesn't look like this will be finished in time. I had originally posted things thought I could finish if the poll had closed last sunday night, but it closed two days later. I may finish it, but I don't feel comfortable putting out a subpar arrangement without extensive note checking after the initial arranging. Sorry if you're disappointed, but this is the way it is.

Maelstrom

I rather like Umineko.

Umineko When They Cry
Hope (Ver 1.00)

Organ short #600 million in C minor

McDucky

I saw Umineko on the site and had to go here.
Now I want to submit Umineko sheets too..

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

A long time ago, I arranged this sheet.
It was a disaster.
This is not that sheet anymore.
Umineko When They Cry
Fishy Aroma

Maelstrom

As a nice Christmas present to you all, I will be presenting The 12 gifts of Mealmas Arrangements of Christmas!
Starting on Dec. 14th, I will post a daily arrangement, and the final arrangement will be posted on Dec. 25th. Expect things like Final Fantasy, Metroid, Umineko, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, Bravely Default, and much, much more!