3 (33.3%)
davy's TWG 66: God Bless the RNG
1 (11.1%)
wolf's TWG 66: The Outlaw
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: April 13, 2014, 08:04:59 PM

Mashi

Interest seems to be low, so I would suggest games not have any more than 12 Players and possibly even a bit fewer.

mikey

TWG LXVI:
Classic Mafia-Village of Masks

1. Mafia Member
2. Mafia Member

10. Framed Villager
11. Doctor
12. Detective

3. Villager
4. Villager
5. Villager
6. Villager
7. Villager
8. Villager
9. Villager

Mafia=wolves
Villager=humans
Framed Villager=miller
Doctor=Guardian
Detective=seer

At the beginning of every night 2 players chosen at random will swap colors.  They will be informed of the color swap, but not who they were swapped with or what color they have become.  Every night each Villager has the ability to do one bit of detective work, but dies at the end of the next day phase.

Can easily take out 1-3 villagers
unmotivated

Yugi

sure i'll make a game

TWG 66: Dustbowl Dustbowl: Now with Weather

1. Protected Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Wolf

4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

The protected wolf is a special kind of wolf. At the beginning of the game, the protected wolf's identity will be revealed to the thread. This is balanced by the fact that to kill him, all other wolves must be dead. If the majority vote for him, the lynch won't happen (though phantoms won't be delivered) and the person with the second most amount of votes will be lynched instead.

Thoughts?

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

TWG LXVI: God Bless the RNG

1. Master Wolf (thinks he is a normal wolf)
2. Wolf
3. Wolf

4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human

12. Miller

At the end of every night phase each of the following happens:
   A random player dies (wolf target excluded)
   A random dead player is revived (including players that would die that night phase)
   A random player is seered publicly.
   A random player is guarded (guarding works for both the wolf kill and the random kill).
   A random player is painted blue for that night phase only.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Wolf

TWG LXVI: The Outlaw

1.Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Wolf

4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human (Cop)
9. Human (Cop)
10. Human (Doctor)

11. Outlaw
12. Outlaw
13. Outlaw

A the end of every night, the following stuff happens,
1. The wolves get to pick on a player and kill him/her.
2. Before the wolves kill anyone, the Doctor will take a guess on who will get killed by the wolves.
If he/she guesses correctly, then the target will survive.
If not, then the target just dies.
3. The Outlaws will steal gold from a player.
Every player (Wolves excluded) has a gold.
If they lose it, then they are painted Brown.
If the Outlaws pick a Wolf, then one of them will lose a gold and will be painted.
If the Outlaws get more than 8 gold(including there own gold), then the Outlaws win.
If the wolves kill all the humans, then the Wolves win.
If the Humans kill all the wolves, then the Humans win.
And if all the Outlaws die, then the humans get to know who is a Wolf.(only one)
And the Cops get to pick a player every end of the night phase.
If they picked a wolf, then they get to know that he/she is a Wolf.
If they pick an Outlaw, then they get to know that too.
But if they pick a Human, then one of the cops will die.

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Yugi

Noctorne: The game is pretty balanced, although if you want people to play your game, you should at least format it properly! Put the specials between the wolves and humans, and add spaces between every group, and it's fine!

Yugi: hey should I give humans more of a punishment for failing to kill the protected wolf?

davy: I really don't like how the game is pretty much entirely luck based the humans. They could be making a lead, and a wolf could end up getting revived. They could be near even with the wolves, and a random player could die. Try to make the RNG changes more minor and it'll be fine.

wolf: you know your game is balanced when the third party roles can't actually win

When does the poll go up?

davy

Quote from: Yugi on April 10, 2014, 07:37:22 PMdavy: I really don't like how the game is pretty much entirely luck based the humans. They could be making a lead, and a wolf could end up getting revived. They could be near even with the wolves, and a random player could die. Try to make the RNG changes more minor and it'll be fine.

The game is as much luck based for the wolves as for the humans (remember, they can die during the night phase too and a human might be revived the next phase. Also there's a random seer which is only helpful for the humans).

My idea was to make the game very luck-based and chaotic while still keeping some strategy in it (wolf and lynch targets). I understand that some or maybe a lot of players will dislike that, but I think it's worth a try.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

I'll put up the poll today at 11PM EST.

mikey

Quote from: Yugi on April 10, 2014, 07:37:22 PMNoctorne: The game is pretty balanced, although if you want people to play your game, you should at least format it properly! Put the specials between the wolves and humans, and add spaces between every group, and it's fine!

Yugi: hey should I give humans more of a punishment for failing to kill the protected wolf?

davy: I really don't like how the game is pretty much entirely luck based the humans. They could be making a lead, and a wolf could end up getting revived. They could be near even with the wolves, and a random player could die. Try to make the RNG changes more minor and it'll be fine.

wolf: you know your game is balanced when the third party roles can't actually win

fixed.
Didn't know there was a proper format :P
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: Yugi on April 10, 2014, 07:37:22 PMwolf: you know your game is balanced when the third party roles can't actually win

thats what makes mine unique! ::)
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

fank009

Quote from: wolf on April 11, 2014, 07:32:54 AMthats what makes mine unique! ::)
So, I have a 3/12 chance of not being able to win...
Might as well play davy's game :P
yugi, the only flaw in your game I see is that it depends on who the protected wolf is (i.e me over noct)

I was going to put my team game up... but I'm going to wait till the summer for my "big" game
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Yugi

Quote from: wolf on April 11, 2014, 07:32:54 AMthats what makes mine unique! ::)
You're using the wrong word. The word you're thinking is stupid.

mikey

Quote from: fank009 on April 11, 2014, 02:26:33 PMSo, I have a 3/12 chance of not being able to win...
Might as well play davy's game :P
yugi, the only flaw in your game I see is that it depends on who the protected wolf is (i.e me over noct)

I was going to put my team game up... but I'm going to wait till the summer for my "big" game
Fank, you have a point.  If I was the protected wolf, that would practically be handing the humans a win :P

Quote from: Yugi on April 11, 2014, 02:27:23 PMYou're using the wrong word. The word you're thinking is stupid.

Why don't the outlaws have a chance of winning again?
unmotivated

Yugi

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 11, 2014, 02:57:37 PMWhy don't the outlaws have a chance of winning again?
> Have to collect 8 coins from the humans
> 7 Humans