News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

State of NSM TWG

Started by Mashi, April 01, 2014, 06:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

God damn it!!! It was an April fools joke? Fuck me. I todallllllllllly forgot. I thought I made it saftly without getting fooled once. But fuck!!!!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

Quote from: wolf on April 03, 2014, 07:09:50 AMGod damn it!!! It was an April fools joke? Fuck me. I todallllllllllly forgot. I thought I made it saftly without getting fooled once. But fuck!!!!
xDDD
I'm laughing so hard right now omg.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

spitllama

I don't see why this would be an April Fool's Joke. It's a legitimate concern.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Toby

I doubt It was an April fools joke but if it was, my excuse is time zones.

Plus, apparently April fools end at 12pm so... !!!

BlackDragonSlayer

If it was just a joke, Mashi is keeping the "joke" going for too long... O_o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

[11:46:07 AM] Yugikun: hey mashi
[11:46:18 AM] Yugikun: was the state of twg thread an april fools joke
[11:46:30 AM] Yugikun: because people are being idiots and thinking that it is
[11:59:55 AM] Mashi: It was a bit of both; I'm concerned about the state of TWG, but I don't plan on ending it.
[12:00:08 PM] Mashi: I was surprised that people actually agreed to the suggestion.
[12:00:18 PM] Mashi: But yeah, we're going to continue TWGing there, don't worry.

Wolf

But one thing, whens the next TWG host signups gonna pop up?
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Toby

Quote from: Yugi on April 04, 2014, 06:00:52 PM[11:46:18 AM] Yugikun: was the state of twg thread an april fools joke
[11:46:30 AM] Yugikun: because people are being idiots and thinking that it is
[11:59:55 AM] Mashi: It was a bit of both

Heh

Mashi

Okay, so it's about time I actually do my job and post here!!!

Firstly, I want to have solid knowledge of who would be interested and have the time to play another TWG starting within the next few days.

I feel that when fewer Players are present, simplicity begets more activity than complicated games, so I would suggest Hosts not make anything too riddled with an onslaught of new Mechanics or abilities.  It need not be something like a Manhunt, just something that will accommodate enough Players while having a unique Mechanic.

I'll put up Host Sign Ups sometime today or tomorrow, I just want feedback for a general idea of what direction we should be heading to accommodate for the waning of TWG that we've seen so far.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on April 06, 2014, 12:46:58 PMFirstly, I want to have solid knowledge of who would be interested and have the time to play another TWG starting within the next few days.
As long as there is TWG, I will be willing to play.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Quote from: Mashi on April 06, 2014, 12:46:58 PMI feel that when fewer Players are present, simplicity begets more activity than complicated games, so I would suggest Hosts not make anything too riddled with an onslaught of new Mechanics or abilities.  It need not be something like a Manhunt, just something that will accommodate enough Players while having a unique Mechanic.

I'm not going to play a manhunt or seer/guardian games. Simplicity is fine, repetitiveness is not!

Another idea could be to have host sign-ups without the hosts making games. You just vote for the person you want to host, then all the players who want to play can sign up. Only after the players have signed up does the host design a game.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

davy

I am interested in a next game.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Toby

I'm not interested in playing for a good few months but I am here to suggest that perhaps, short, 6-8 player games could be in action.

spitllama

Prolly won't play the next game
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012