News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

.MID files

Started by KirbySonicMario, April 01, 2014, 02:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KirbySonicMario

I feel that a .MID or .MIDI of each song should be available for download. I know that we can listen to a .MID on this site, but I feel it would be helpful if we could download it.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KirbySonicMario

I'm not getting a Save As, just Save Link As. I think it's because the link is a picture of text, and not actual text.

The Deku Trombonist

That's the same thing.

braix

Just...click the MIDI button thang? I don't see how hard this can really be, I've been downloading MIDI and PDF files from NSM for years.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Winter

The button you will press generally depends on your browser. I can left click to download it by default, but if your browser can p lay Midi files, it may open in a new tab. If it does, go BACK to the listing and right click it. Look for something like "Save as", "Save link as..."

I use Opera, so for me it looks like this:

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Winter

I use Opera on my laptop because it has no extensions/bookmarks or extras whatsoever, and my laptop is rather thin on resources as it is. At home I run Chrome, why so mad?

JDMEK5

Quote from: Winter on April 02, 2014, 09:21:55 PMAt home I run Chrome, why so mad?
You are forgiven.

(Don't mind me; I'm just dissing Opera. :P)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26