News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG 65: Haunting Spirits

Started by Greg, March 11, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

okay so I get it now
if you bring back Nakah he can use his seer power again if he dies!
Because apparently it's likely that whoever comes back is going to get wolfed.
And that's a whole lot weaker on davy who can use his power while dead (assuming he hasn't yet)
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 19, 2014, 07:26:12 PMAnd I think it would be better to revive davy personally because we've essentially confirmed his role, so we can get another confirmed human back?
I thought you said in the chat that you didn't want to revive davy?

Quote from: Mashi on March 19, 2014, 07:38:49 PMIt's easy to prove because I'll be dead at the end of this Phase anyway when I use my revive.  Not to mention that there's been no counterclaim.
Alright then...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 19, 2014, 07:44:14 PMI thought you said in the chat that you didn't want to revive davy?
You might be confusing me with liggy
we haven't chatted like at all
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 19, 2014, 07:47:41 PMYou might be confusing me with liggy
we haven't chatted like at all
Weren't you in the chat with both Liggy and I?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 19, 2014, 07:55:51 PMWeren't you in the chat with both Liggy and I?
Just now?  Sadly no,
maybe you should get in the chat now though
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 19, 2014, 07:57:27 PMJust now?  Sadly no,
maybe you should get in the chat now though
I seem to recall it being a few days ago...?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

So... NocturneOfShadow, I guess???

Toby

I'm going to vote for nocturne for 4 reasons.

1. He was quick with his vote on mashi
2. He seems pretty jumpy
3. Above he seems to have specifically said maybe bds confused him with light, which I found strange
4. I don't want another phantom

Sorry I haven't been too active guys, been busy with stuff

Toby

spitllama

wolf-- 2
boo guy-- 1
liggy-- 1
spitllama-- 1
nocturne-- 2
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

mikey

Quote from: Toby on March 20, 2014, 04:07:02 PMI'm going to vote for nocturne for 4 reasons.

1. He was quick with his vote on mashi
2. He seems pretty jumpy
3. Above he seems to have specifically said maybe bds confused him with light, which I found strange
4. I don't want another phantom

Sorry I haven't been too active guys, been busy with stuff
1. Mashi was seered red and with 2 wolf kills and 1 human kill, it was more likely for a red to be a wolf.  After he claimed martyr I changed my vote.
2. I don't know how I seem "jumpy".  Explain please.
3. I don't remember talking to BDS and I definitely didn't say NOT to revive davy, whereas liggy did.  That's why I thought he might have confused him.
4. okay lol that's a great reason to vote.
unmotivated

mikey

thank you for that tally spit!
unmotivated

mikey

yay a triple post
I'm in the chat for tonight if you want to chat for a  bit :P
unmotivated

Liggy

Nocturne if it's not too late!!!

Greg

TWG 65: Haunting Spirits

Any powers that make posts are done through me. Also, players have no powers while alive (including the guardian) unless mentioned otherwise.

1. Master Wolf: After dying, can reveal a fake public seering of any player at the beginning of any phase through me. The master wolf chooses the colour. Can also post an anonymous post-death totem at any point.
2. Wolf Sniper: After dying, can instantly kill a player at any point.
3. Wolf Painter: After dying, can permanently paint a player any colour at any point.

4. Seer: Can seer while alive.
5. Guardian: After dying, he gets one chance to identify a live wolf during a night phase. If successful, the wolfing that phase is blocked. (The kill will be labeled as having been blocked, unless there was no kill that night.)
6. Human Totem: Can post an anonymous post-death totem at any point.
7. Phoenix: Can revive themselves for one phase after dying. During this phase they can speak normally, but they do not count for human numbers, they cannot vote, and they cannot send or receive private messages.
8. Human Private Totem: After dying, can send one player an anonymous private message containing whatever information they want. (Done through me, obviously.)
9. Haunting Seer: After dying, can reveal a public seering at the beginning of any phase.
10. Human Copycat: After dying, can pick any player (living or dead). Receives one use of their power. (If they pick the master wolf, they only get one of his powers (randomly chosen), and the public seering will not be fake.)
11. Human Roleblocker: At any point (including after dying), can cancel one player's ability permanently. This fails on the Master Wolf.
12. Human Martyr: While alive, can sacrifice themself at the end of any phase to revive any other player. If that player has used their ability, they will get another use upon death. Fails if used on the Phoenix. If lynched/wolfed in the same phase as they use their ability, the other kill takes precedence.

None of the players, except the Roleblocker, the Martyr, the Seer, and the Master Wolf know their identities before dying.

NocturneOfShadow was lynched. spitllama has died. davy has been revived.

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. The_Subjective_Thought
3. wolf
4. Toby
5. Liggy
6. spitllama
7. Mashi
8. NocturneOfShadow
9. davy
10. Dude
11. Boo Guy
12. Nakah

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end Saturday March 22, 6:00 PM, PST.