News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG 65: Haunting Spirits

Started by Greg, March 11, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

I'm skeptical Mashi, but I'll put a safety on wolf so I don't forget again :o
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

Safety on Boo Guy.

maybe playing this time around was a bad idea... :-\

BlackDragonSlayer

Looking back to the Day Phase, the circumstances around Mashi's vote are a little suspicious (as if one of his wolf partners had already been voted for, and he wanted to subtly ensure they wouldn't be lynched), and right now, I think that Mashi is the most solid lynch we have (unless somebody wants to say something!?!?).

However, just in case anybody wants to say something about someone other than Mashi, I'll wait a few hours to actually vote for Mashi (since we do have some time until the phase ends, but not much).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Right now we're all pretty sure Nakah was either the Master Wolf or the Haunting Seer.  If he's not the Master Wolf then Mashi is our best lynch.  I don't WANT to lynch the Martyr, so at least Mashi isn't the martyr, but I'd rather get a confirmation on Mashi's humanity than lynch him.
So please everyone tell me if you think it's likely that Nakah was the Master Wolf or not...
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 19, 2014, 01:39:28 PMSo please everyone tell me if you think it's likely that Nakah was the Master Wolf or not...
We don't know anything about Nakah in this game, unless somebody was in contact with him before he was lynched. Just asking people probably won't do much...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Last Phase, there were only 3 votes; a vote from Doodle on himself, a vote from Liggy on Nocturne, and a vote from The_Subjective_Thought on Nakah.

If I were Partners with Doodle, I would have advised him not to safety on himself.
If I were Partners with Nocturne, he likely wouldn't have been headstrong in voting for me at the beginning of the Day Phase.

Not to mention that it would have been easier to make a last minute vote on Doodle or Nocturne if either were my Partner than it would Nakah.

BlackDragonSlayer

You forgot my vote on Spitllama and Nocturne's vote on Toby (later changed to wolf).

In which case, especially considering Spitllama's actions (which I still find suspicious), it makes me think even more than you might be a wolf.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Liggy

Sorry Mashi, but you're just not good enough to turn away from a red seering.

Lynching anyone but Mashi at this point would be foolish.  There's three potential possibilities, and we stand to gain something in each:

Mashi is a red a wolf and Nakah was the haunting Seer - We lynch a wolf.
Mashi is the copycat and Nakah was the haunting Seer - Mashi uses his power on Nakah and gets another seering result.
Mashi is a normal human and Nakah is the Master Wolf - Mashi can potentially use his power (about 3 of them are some sort of totem) to confirm his humanity, and we know we've killed a wolf.

Additionally, he's also the only one who's done anything remotely suspicious, as that last minute vote could very easily be a last ditch effort to prevent a fellow wolf from being a knife-in-the-box.  If Mashi turns out to be a wolf, we should definitely look at the other people who were being voted for Day 1.  (Dude and Nocturne).  I agree that Mashi likely would not have allowed his wolf partner to vote himself, so I suspect him and Nocturne are wolf partners.

There's also the issue that Mashi picked Nakah to lynch out of the three.  Yes, he had not posted, but out of the three people with votes on them he was the one with the best record.  Dude safetied on himself and I recall has a history of inactivity, and Nocturne was voted for because of his blatant passivity.

Mashi

Dumb.

I'm the Human Martyr.  Nakah was Green (but the Seer was dumb and inactive so I didn't realise it until Night 2!!!) and NocturneofShadow was seered Red last Night Phase.

Discuss.

Liggy

So I was talking with Mashi:

There's two people to revive: Davy and Nakah.  I believe Nakah to be the better option as we stand nothing to gain from reviving Davy.  He'd just die again, and since he hasn't used his power he doesn't get it back.  Nakah, on the other hand, allows us to get another a seer, and he's more or less confirmed since I doubt the wolves would let the Master Wolf die day 1 due to (pretty much) safeties.

Safety on Liggy, as much as I hate self-safeties.  I can't retract votes!

Greg

A lot of people have been asking this:

If the Copycat copies the blue seer, he gets the same power as if he had copied the Haunting Seer. If he copies the Martyr, his power fails.

BlackDragonSlayer

Interesting development. Now prove it. :P

As I said in the chat to Liggy, it's difficult to prove specials without Davy alive (and without the Martyr sacrificing themselves), but if we can revive a human (while not lynching one), that's (obviously) good...
Thus, for now, I'm voting for Spitllama again.

Also, how do you know Davy hasn't used his power yet, Liggy?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Mashi I'm disappointed in you.
I guess I'll take my vote off you now, but who to put it on...
eh, wolf I guess.

And I think it would be better to revive davy personally because we've essentially confirmed his role, so we can get another confirmed human back?
unmotivated

Mashi

It's easy to prove because I'll be dead at the end of this Phase anyway when I use my revive.  Not to mention that there's been no counterclaim.

I'm considering to revive Nakah, but I'm still weary.  It's definitely either him or davy though.