News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG 65: Haunting Spirits

Started by Greg, March 11, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Because the seering is only one shot, isn't it?

Toby

Quote from: Greg on March 12, 2014, 10:22:47 AMwelp forgot to put in a date doing that now

Also, all players have just one power use unless otherwise stated.

The_Subjective_Thought

Safety on Nakah.

I might not be available from now until phase end.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on March 15, 2014, 10:55:59 PMBecause the seering is only one shot, isn't it?
Aren't you thinking of the Human Seer (who's seered green)? That would be pretty terrible if the regular seer only had one seering.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Wolf

I vote toby. Kind of suspicious to me too.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: wolf on March 16, 2014, 03:49:27 AMI vote toby. Kind of suspicious to me too.
Make sure to bold your vote.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

Eh, sorry. Seering isn't one-shot, if that wasn't clear.

Toby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 16, 2014, 02:40:42 AMAren't you thinking of the Human Seer (who's seered green)? That would be pretty terrible if the regular seer only had one seering.
Was just listening to what the host says. :p
Quote from: wolf on March 16, 2014, 03:49:27 AMI vote toby. Kind of suspicious to me too.
Reason why? I was pretty much the only person who read what the host said and no one was talking so I thought I'd put it out there when I thought on it.

mikey

Okay toby you're clear in my books now.  Just a misunderstanding on your part then!
Of course even after you explained the mistake wolf jumped on you...
hm.
unmotivated

Liggy

So I had a plan, and then Greg has to go and ruin it! :(

Evidently, you can't talk to dead people in this game!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Liggy on March 16, 2014, 03:34:08 PMSo I had a plan, and then Greg has to go and ruin it! :(

Evidently, you can't talk to dead people in this game!
???

And your plan was...?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Liggy

Basically to have the alliance use dead players as mouthpieces.

Either way, I'm voting for Nocturne.  There's sadly not a whole lot of good options, and this log strikes me odd:

[18:33:29 EST]   Liggy   there goes my plan
[18:34:12 EST]   Nocturne   we shouldn't need a plan as long as davy got an alliance together
[18:34:19 EST]   Liggy   wtf
[18:34:23 EST]   Liggy   of course we need a plan
[18:34:29 EST]   Nocturne   just hope that the wolves don't hit the people in the alliance and we should be fine

mikey

As of now only the people in the possible alliance know who's in the alliance... and... well... If you're not in the alliance I don't really see what we can do except randomly vote.  Of course there's that wolf thing but that's probably just him still getting used to the game after ages. (Also his name is wolf o.o)
unmotivated

Mashi

Going to vote Nakah because he hasn't posted and I've been busy and haven't voted and ahhhh.

Greg

I'll count it I guess even though it was technically 20 seconds late!!!!

TWG 65: Haunting Spirits

Any powers that make posts are done through me. Also, players have no powers while alive (including the guardian) unless mentioned otherwise.

1. Master Wolf: After dying, can reveal a fake public seering of any player at the beginning of any phase through me. The master wolf chooses the colour. Can also post an anonymous post-death totem at any point.
2. Wolf Sniper: After dying, can instantly kill a player at any point.
3. Wolf Painter: After dying, can permanently paint a player any colour at any point.

4. Seer: Can seer while alive.
5. Guardian: After dying, he gets one chance to identify a live wolf during a night phase. If successful, the wolfing that phase is blocked. (The kill will be labeled as having been blocked, unless there was no kill that night.)
6. Human Totem: Can post an anonymous post-death totem at any point.
7. Phoenix: Can revive themselves for one phase after dying. During this phase they can speak normally, but they do not count for human numbers, they cannot vote, and they cannot send or receive private messages.
8. Human Private Totem: After dying, can send one player an anonymous private message containing whatever information they want. (Done through me, obviously.)
9. Haunting Seer: After dying, can reveal a public seering at the beginning of any phase.
10. Human Copycat: After dying, can pick any player (living or dead). Receives one use of their power. (If they pick the master wolf, they only get one of his powers (randomly chosen), and the public seering will not be fake.)
11. Human Roleblocker: At any point (including after dying), can cancel one player's ability permanently. This fails on the Master Wolf.
12. Human Martyr: While alive, can sacrifice themself at the end of any phase to revive any other player. If that player has used their ability, they will get another use upon death. Fails if used on the Phoenix. If lynched/wolfed in the same phase as they use their ability, the other kill takes precedence.

None of the players, except the Roleblocker, the Martyr, the Seer, and the Master Wolf know their identities before dying.

Nakah was lynched!

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. The_Subjective_Thought
3. wolf
4. Toby
5. Liggy
6. spitllama
7. Mashi
8. NocturneOfShadow
9. davy
10. Dude
11. Boo Guy
12. Nakah

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end Tuesday March 18, 6:00 PM, PST.