News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG 65: Haunting Spirits

Started by Greg, March 11, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Sorry Nakah!!!  I don't know whether you abruptly became busy or intended to plai, but I would rather have had someone who was inactive and hadn't posted at all die on the Day 1 lynch than anyone else, since we hadn't had any major discussion.

We probably shouldn't have a repeat of this though, so everyone in the IRC!!!

spitllama

Really Mashi? Making a last-minute convenient lynch? Why break the KiTB that way?

(Granted I didn't realize the day ended tonight so I didn't vote oops)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

This is what I meant about a rushed lynch...

We REALLY need to start actually discussing things more. REALLY REALLY.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Except there wasn't anything to discuss. The accusations made during night 1 are usually frivolous. And no I did not use that word just to use that word.
Submissions Page

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on March 16, 2014, 07:45:04 PMExcept there wasn't anything to discuss. The accusations made during night 1 are usually frivolous. And no I did not use that word just to use that word lol.
It's made even worse by the fact that nobody except Toby, Nocturne, and I really said anything (and the only one who responded to my accusation was Nocturne, but he didn't say anything about it in specific).

Using that excuse is pretty poor- of course there's going to be nothing to discuss if you don't say anything! I mean, look at this big post that pretty much nobody responded to! :-\ It's also very... convenient... how you didn't post at all during the phase (I can understand not voting, though).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Why would I respond to that. Essentially what you said is my post about the phase extension is suspicious, which is exactly what I said I was not trying to do. Nobody else jumped on board for the very reason that you're working on a hunch, so I'm not gonna bother. I have complained to the host before about a phase extension (as a wolf) and it was definitely through PM.

So in the end I could post random nonsense about my feelings or things I don't know about, or I could wait till the game develops and we have leads (not saying that's what you're doing, but yah). Unless we see claims happening on the first day and night, Imma do the latter .
Submissions Page

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on March 16, 2014, 08:15:08 PMNobody else jumped on board for the very reason that you're working on a hunch, so I'm not gonna bother.
1: A hunch would be making a guess about you if you hadn't posted that. I am judging based on information in your post.
2: Either way, it's still more than anybody else has done! :P

QuoteSo in the end I could post random nonsense about my feelings or things I don't know about, or I could wait till the game develops and we have leads (not saying that's what you're doing, but yah). Unless we see claims happening on the first day and night, Imma do the latter .
So, in addition to what I have already pointed out, all you want to do is wait until something happens (?), which, at this rate, isn't going to happen, as evidenced by what happened this phase (we literally didn't know anything about Nakah).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The_Subjective_Thought

Nakah!!!!!

mashi what have you done

Oh, wait. He'd have a power that would activate now if he was human right? Mashi, you're a genius!

Also, the problem I feel with lack of activity is the lack of information to discuss. Usually we have the role information to bandy around and discuss, to get a feel for people's opinions and suspiciousness. Due to us not knowing, or being able to use most of the powers until we die it's going to be annoying to attempt to plan this.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Wolf

Wow. An unexpected person died. Lucky for toby.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

The_Subjective_Thought

Toby had a rules mix up which was completely understandable.

I don't see why you think that was grounds to lynch him. Mind elaborating?
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on March 16, 2014, 10:16:38 PMAlso, the problem I feel with lack of activity is the lack of information to discuss. Usually we have the role information to bandy around and discuss, to get a feel for people's opinions and suspiciousness. Due to us not knowing, or being able to use most of the powers until we die it's going to be annoying to attempt to plan this.
A lack of information...due to there being a lack of activity... :P

Also, let's hope that Nakah gets on to see that he died, and actually uses his power...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 17, 2014, 01:13:25 AMA lack of information...due to there being a lack of activity... :P

Also, let's hope that Nakah gets on to see that he died, and actually uses his power...
Somehow I doubt that. :/

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on March 16, 2014, 10:16:38 PMNakah!!!!!

mashi what have you done

Oh, wait. He'd have a power that would activate now if he was human right? Mashi, you're a genius!

Also, the problem I feel with lack of activity is the lack of information to discuss. Usually we have the role information to bandy around and discuss, to get a feel for people's opinions and suspiciousness. Due to us not knowing, or being able to use most of the powers until we die it's going to be annoying to attempt to plan this.

He actually has to USE his power and to be honest I don't think he will.

At any rate the people who haven't posted more than once or twice aren't likely to be wolves I think, so that excludes

Boo Guy, Mashi, and dude.

Anyone think they might be wolves?  Because I don't.
unmotivated

spitllama

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on March 16, 2014, 10:16:38 PMAlso, the problem I feel with lack of activity is the lack of information to discuss. Usually we have the role information to bandy around and discuss, to get a feel for people's opinions and suspiciousness.

Yep. This.
Submissions Page

Mashi

The primary reason I voted for Nakah was because he hadn't posted in the thread a single time and it didn't appear that he was going to either.  From my experience, if he were left alive, the last few Day Phases would be a lynch between an inactive and a somewhat suspicious Player.  If that were the case, it would be rather disappointing to lose the game regardless of which was a Wolf; losing to someone who has done nothing in the game is a terrible feeling and losing to someone because another Player did nothing in the game is similarly disconcerting.

And given that the Day 1 lynch was going to end in a KitB, I would rather lose someone who's done nothing than people who potentially will be active.  Lynching a Human who does nothing is like lynching no one, which I feel is a fair deal for a Day 1 lynch.

My reasoning aside, perhaps I could have made a better vote, but I had literally 2 minutes to think about my vote!  There was no way I wanted a KitB to happen, so I had to think quickly for whom I was voting and I ended up feeling Nakah to be the best choice.

mikey

Get in the TWG chatroom you fools!
unmotivated