News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG 65: Haunting Spirits

Started by Greg, March 11, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

TWG 65: Haunting Spirits

Any powers that make posts are done through me. Also, players have no powers while alive (including the guardian) unless mentioned otherwise.

1. Master Wolf: After dying, can reveal a fake public seering of any player at the beginning of any phase through me. The master wolf chooses the colour. Can also post an anonymous post-death totem at any point.
2. Wolf Sniper: After dying, can instantly kill a player at any point.
3. Wolf Painter: After dying, can permanently paint a player any colour at any point.

4. Seer: Can seer while alive.
5. Guardian: After dying, he gets one chance to identify a live wolf during a night phase. If successful, the wolfing that phase is blocked. (The kill will be labeled as having been blocked, unless there was no kill that night.)
6. Human Totem: Can post an anonymous post-death totem at any point.
7. Phoenix: Can revive themselves for one phase after dying. During this phase they can speak normally, but they do not count for human numbers, they cannot vote, and they cannot send or receive private messages.
8. Human Private Totem: After dying, can send one player an anonymous private message containing whatever information they want. (Done through me, obviously.)
9. Haunting Seer: After dying, can reveal a public seering at the beginning of any phase.
10. Human Copycat: After dying, can pick any player (living or dead). Receives one use of their power. (If they pick the master wolf, they only get one of his powers (randomly chosen), and the public seering will not be fake.)
11. Human Roleblocker: At any point (including after dying), can cancel one player's ability permanently. This fails on the Master Wolf.
12. Human Martyr: While alive, can sacrifice themself at the end of any phase to revive any other player. If that player has used their ability, they will get another use upon death. Fails if used on the Phoenix. If lynched/wolfed in the same phase as they use their ability, the other kill takes precedence.

None of the players, except the Roleblocker, the Martyr, the Seer, and the Master Wolf know their identities before dying.

davy has died!

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. The_Subjective_Thought
3. wolf
4. Toby
5. Liggy
6. spitllama
7. Mashi
8. NocturneOfShadow
9. davy
10. Dude
11. Boo Guy
12. Nakah

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end Sunday March 16, 6:00 PM, PST.

mikey

well I hope he got the alliance together
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

RIP Davy.

Also, who are the people who haven't posted yet?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The_Subjective_Thought

I'm reasonably sure it's only Nakah that hasn't posted.

I may be wrong.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on March 14, 2014, 07:19:35 PMI'm reasonably sure it's only Nakah that hasn't posted.

I may be wrong.
That's good then: if everybody who posted claimed, then that means that, unless Nakah is a special, or Davy neglected to share specials claims with each other (or multiple "specials" claimed), that we should have an alliance!

Now, start talking everybody. :P We only have a limited time here to discuss things and not have a sloppy lynch.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

Oh yeah. Put chatroom link in first post.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

The_Subjective_Thought

He was the roleblocker, that's pretty much confirmed by his wolfing. So yes, he was human.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Toby

I hope the seer didn't seer anyone last night...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on March 15, 2014, 03:23:59 PMI hope the seer didn't seer anyone last night...
Aaaand why is that?

Even though the seering in rather unreliable (two red wolves and two red humans gives a 50/50 chance of getting a wolf), it's always better to have a seering. Plus, if the Martyr claimed (and the seer claimed and was active enough to seer), if they want to, they can reveal the seering.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: Toby on March 15, 2014, 03:23:59 PMI hope the seer didn't seer anyone last night...
Woah I'm confused with this too.  Why would a seering be bad?  Assuming davy was able to set up the alliance then the seer will be able to discuss it with a few people.  If you're part of the alliance I'd recommend asking the seer for the results if he hasn't shared it already.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Alrighty then. Since everybody else seems to be staying rather quiet, here's what I have to say:

My main suspicions so far are Toby and Spitllama- not just because of the fact that they reacted negatively to the phase extension, but because of how they reacted (mostly Toby's quote: "the phase extension hurts the wolves a lot" seems like a generic stock phrase from an impatient wolf :P). I can understand not wanting to be unfair to the wolves, but that was only Night 1, and because of the recent lull in TWG activity, people are generally inclined to be a little more inactive (especially during Night 1), and also, you have to remember that people live in different timezones... On the opposite hand on being unfair to the wolves, the lack of a phase extension could have potentially been unfair to the humans for multiple reasons outlined above (while not harmful to the wolves at all, really, if you think about it), which as I said, fits with an "impatient wolf."

Toby's been acting fairly normal (for him), I'd say (but then again, that could go in either way, wolf or human), so I'm a little more hesitant to go after him yet, but right now, I'm placing a vote on Spitllama.

Now, somebody, please say something. :P Accuse somebody else; get discussion going!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 15, 2014, 05:50:16 PMAlrighty then. Since everybody else seems to be staying rather quiet, here's what I have to say:

My main suspicions so far are Toby and Spitllama- not just because of the fact that they reacted negatively to the phase extension, but because of how they reacted (mostly Toby's quote: "the phase extension hurts the wolves a lot" seems like a generic stock phrase from an impatient wolf :P). I can understand not wanting to be unfair to the wolves, but that was only Night 1, and because of the recent lull in TWG activity, people are generally inclined to be a little more inactive (especially during Night 1), and also, you have to remember that people live in different timezones... On the opposite hand on being unfair to the wolves, the lack of a phase extension could have potentially been unfair to the humans for multiple reasons outlined above (while not harmful to the wolves at all, really, if you think about it), which as I said, fits with an "impatient wolf."

Toby's been acting fairly normal (for him), I'd say (but then again, that could go in either way, wolf or human), so I'm a little more hesitant to go after him yet, but right now, I'm placing a vote on Spitllama.

Now, somebody, please say something. :P Accuse somebody else; get discussion going!
I really want to hear from toby because I'm confused as to how seering would be bad.  As of now though I'll put a vote on him like so Toby just in case some computer related accident happens, until he explains what he meant
unmotivated

Dude

Since the only person who's really been suspicious is Toby and he already has a vote on him, safety on Dude I guess.

I'm superultragreatdeliciouswonderfultired now so good night.