News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG 65: Haunting Spirits

Started by Greg, March 11, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

It's not too probable, but I suggest waiting a bit for everyone to post before claiming to davy.  He's sneaky and I could see him potentially false claiming.

Otherwise, I'm not the Roleblocker.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on March 12, 2014, 04:07:13 PMIt's not too probable, but I suggest waiting a bit for everyone to post before claiming to davy.  He's sneaky and I could see him potentially false claiming.
*cringe*

Couldn't have said that earlier... :-X I'm getting too lenient!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

I think that it makes more sense for just those roles to claim because if the wolves do try to claim then we have a smaller sample size, and if they don't we have a strong alliance.
Yes/no?
Quote from: davy on March 12, 2014, 09:49:10 AMDangit Nocturn, I wanted to post that!

Anyway, it's our best way of forming an alliance because the roleblocker doesn't care if he's alive or dead for his power.

So yeah, I'm the Roleblocker, claims please.

Also Greg, could you add to the role list how many uses each power has?
guess I'm just too good at this game :P
unmotivated

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

davy

Quote from: Mashi on March 12, 2014, 04:07:13 PMHe's sneaky and I could see him potentially false claiming.

Is it a bad thing that I enjoy that I have obtained that reputation?

Anyway, while I see where you are comming from you all should note that I live in a different time zone, so you should not wait to long with claiming to me, because I might not be only anymore.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

I would like to request a phase extention because not everyone has claimed to me yet, and I'm going to sleep now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

As long as you've got a few of the special roles it should be fine.  Just take it with a grain of salt :P
although I'm sure it would be risky for a wolf to false claim in this particular case where we don't know our roles.
unmotivated

The_Subjective_Thought

I would like to second Davy, I've been there and it's pissy.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Greg

Okay fine.

Phase extended to Friday, March 14, 7:00 PM PST.

Toby

It's not the hosts fault if the humans don't have time to organize an alliance though, and the phase extension hurts the wolves a lot. I personally disagree with the extension.

Saying this just to be fair so don't try use it against me. If I was a wolf and unhappy about this I'd say so through pm to not alert suspicion anyway.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on March 13, 2014, 03:56:45 PMIt's not the hosts fault if the humans don't have time to organize an alliance though, and the phase extension hurts the wolves a lot. I personally disagree with the extension.

Saying this just to be fair so don't try use it against me. If I was a wolf and unhappy about this I'd say so through pm to not alert suspicion anyway.
I'd agree with you, but it's only the first night phase... I think the problem mostly relates to timezones, so it's always good to have a little extra time to get the alliance up.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Yah I'm with TBWCW. People not paying attention is no excuse.

And same reasoning as him for why not wolf lol.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

mikey

Is there anyone who hasn't posted yet?
I don't really see if a phase extension would make a difference I mean if anything davy claimed too soon xD
does that make sense?
unmotivated

Toby

Well the wolves go from us having a chance of an alliance not working and them not being recognised as wolves for not claiming to us, to having a stronger alliance and good idea of who didn't claim because they were a wolf.

Greg

A couple of people haven't posted: that's my rationale.