News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG 65: Haunting Spirits

Started by Greg, March 11, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

wolf

I would go for lynching BDS but he's active and considering everyone else is inactive, that would pretty much destroy all activity in this game lol.

BlackDragonSlayer

Aside from wanting to lynch me (:P), I agree with Dude a bit; wolf hasn't even said that much during this game (and/or done anything very contributive). Dude has the capacity to be active and contributive.

Other than wolf/Dude, I would vote for Toby, but similarly to what Dude said, he's also sort-of active, and killing him certainly wouldn't help (which brings me to a message for everybody: POST MORE! Say things!).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Wolf

No wait! The reason why I didn't post is because I really had nothing to say. And really i'm no wolf. Even though my name is wolf, O honestly have to say that all these years playing TWG, I never became a wolf. So pls don't lynch me pls not my brains. But I do have a power after I die so if you want to trigger it then go ahead.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

BlackDragonSlayer

Well, uh, apparently the phase already ended?

If not, then wolf.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

welp forgot I changed the phase end time

update in a minute: BDS's vote isn't going to count

Greg

Any powers that make posts are done through me. Also, players have no powers while alive (including the guardian) unless mentioned otherwise.

1. Master Wolf: After dying, can reveal a fake public seering of any player at the beginning of any phase through me. The master wolf chooses the colour. Can also post an anonymous post-death totem at any point.
2. Wolf Sniper: After dying, can instantly kill a player at any point.
3. Wolf Painter: After dying, can permanently paint a player any colour at any point.

4. Seer: Can seer while alive.
5. Guardian: After dying, he gets one chance to identify a live wolf during a night phase. If successful, the wolfing that phase is blocked. (The kill will be labeled as having been blocked, unless there was no kill that night.)
6. Human Totem: Can post an anonymous post-death totem at any point.
7. Phoenix: Can revive themselves for one phase after dying. During this phase they can speak normally, but they do not count for human numbers, they cannot vote, and they cannot send or receive private messages.
8. Human Private Totem: After dying, can send one player an anonymous private message containing whatever information they want. (Done through me, obviously.)
9. Haunting Seer: After dying, can reveal a public seering at the beginning of any phase.
10. Human Copycat: After dying, can pick any player (living or dead). Receives one use of their power. (If they pick the master wolf, they only get one of his powers (randomly chosen), and the public seering will not be fake.)
11. Human Roleblocker: At any point (including after dying), can cancel one player's ability permanently. This fails on the Master Wolf.
12. Human Martyr: While alive, can sacrifice themself at the end of any phase to revive any other player. If that player has used their ability, they will get another use upon death. Fails if used on the Phoenix. If lynched/wolfed in the same phase as they use their ability, the other kill takes precedence.

None of the players, except the Roleblocker, the Martyr, the Seer, and the Master Wolf know their identities before dying.

Dude was lynched.

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. The_Subjective_Thought
3. wolf
4. Toby
5. Liggy
6. spitllama
7. Mashi
8. NocturneOfShadow
9. davy
10. Dude
11. Boo Guy
12. Nakah

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end Tuesday March 25, 6:00 PM, PST.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Greg on March 24, 2014, 05:41:33 PMDude was lynched.
*shrug*

I should've voted earlier. Oh well. Maybe this will serve as an example for people to be more active, HRM!?!?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Oops.

Been busy with work, sorry for my inactivity.

Wolf

Wow. Never thought i'd live.

Greg

Hey so does anyone mind if I push the update to 5:30?

Because if not I'm pushing the update to 5:30.

Toby

I don't but best making sure with the wolves since night time is their planning time.

Greg

Any powers that make posts are done through me. Also, players have no powers while alive (including the guardian) unless mentioned otherwise.

1. Master Wolf: After dying, can reveal a fake public seering of any player at the beginning of any phase through me. The master wolf chooses the colour. Can also post an anonymous post-death totem at any point.
2. Wolf Sniper: After dying, can instantly kill a player at any point.
3. Wolf Painter: After dying, can permanently paint a player any colour at any point.

4. Seer: Can seer while alive.
5. Guardian: After dying, he gets one chance to identify a live wolf during a night phase. If successful, the wolfing that phase is blocked. (The kill will be labeled as having been blocked, unless there was no kill that night.)
6. Human Totem: Can post an anonymous post-death totem at any point.
7. Phoenix: Can revive themselves for one phase after dying. During this phase they can speak normally, but they do not count for human numbers, they cannot vote, and they cannot send or receive private messages.
8. Human Private Totem: After dying, can send one player an anonymous private message containing whatever information they want. (Done through me, obviously.)
9. Haunting Seer: After dying, can reveal a public seering at the beginning of any phase.
10. Human Copycat: After dying, can pick any player (living or dead). Receives one use of their power. (If they pick the master wolf, they only get one of his powers (randomly chosen), and the public seering will not be fake.)
11. Human Roleblocker: At any point (including after dying), can cancel one player's ability permanently. This fails on the Master Wolf.
12. Human Martyr: While alive, can sacrifice themself at the end of any phase to revive any other player. If that player has used their ability, they will get another use upon death. Fails if used on the Phoenix. If lynched/wolfed in the same phase as they use their ability, the other kill takes precedence.

None of the players, except the Roleblocker, the Martyr, the Seer, and the Master Wolf know their identities before dying.

davy was killed.

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. The_Subjective_Thought
3. wolf
4. Toby
5. Liggy
6. spitllama
7. Mashi
8. NocturneOfShadow
9. davy
10. Dude
11. Boo Guy
12. Nakah

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end Thursday March 27, 6:00 PM, PST.

wolf is Green.

Wolf

Be green and you'll be greedy.

BlackDragonSlayer

Alrighty then, I guess wolf isn't one. :P

Right now, I'm thinking about lynching Liggy; aside from he fact that he's been lying low (especially recently), looking back at his other posts, his jump on the Mashi lynch seems as if he might've been working in conjunction with Nakah, who was likely the Master Wolf (now that we know that Mashi was the seer, and the fact that there likely weren't any painting shenanigans beforehand).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Liggy

Quote from: Liggy on March 23, 2014, 07:11:03 PMSorry, won't be able to post much until Tuesday night!  :(
???

Tuesday came along and there was nothing to say.  Sorry!

I still stand by me decision that suspecting Mashi was the logical thing to do at the time, even if it turns out it wasn't accurate.  I'll be in the chat later tonight to discuss ths, however.