News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

[3DS] Pokemon X/Y - "Route 15/16/17"

Started by hjm978, March 07, 2014, 11:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hjm978

Completed by FierceDeity
Hello everybody!
I'm kinda new here... so um... hi.
I was playing pokemon y and just realized the absolute epicness of this song, and was wondering if there was anyway to have an arrangement of it.
Here's a link to a 30 minute version of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ8iSAoxwiA&src_vid=fFFGiTDp7PU&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_351965311
If there was any way to have an arrangement of this, it would make my day
Thanks!

Sebastian

Welcome!!
Great song choice :)
I would love to take this....but I have a huge to-do list and have a lot to do.
Im sure someone else will do it :)

hjm978

I was re playing the game and was like "wow! This is a route. I'm not expecting much" I think this would have been good as the victory road theme.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

hjm978

I couldn't arrange music if my life defended on it. Maybe if no one here can do it (I'm sure someone can) then my super awesome band teacher would do it.

braix

Quote from: hjm978 on March 07, 2014, 03:35:26 PMI couldn't arrange music if my life defended on it. Maybe if no one here can do it (I'm sure someone can) then my super awesome band teacher would do it.
I could try but Im bad
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

I'm sick of people complaining about being bad at arranging instead of putting in effort to get better
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

hjm978

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 07, 2014, 04:07:37 PMI'm sick of people complaining about being bad at arranging instead of putting in effort to get better
Haha I'm practicing though don't be so quick to judge ;)

SlowPokemon

I'm not going to arrange it, but if you're interested, here's a really pretty string orchestra version of that piece:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C8NTXoH65k&list=UUMLZcVH-c_Bko4tggYZa7pA

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 07, 2014, 04:07:37 PMI'm sick of people complaining about being bad at arranging instead of putting in effort to get better
He's talking about me  :-X

SlowPokemon

I'm not talking about you! You arrange music all the time, which is a really good thing :)

I just hate when people say "I'm bad at arranging so I won't even attempt it whine blah blah." Yeah because the rest of us started out as flawless arrangers and needed no practice

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 08, 2014, 02:37:57 PMI'm not talking about you! You arrange music all the time, which is a really good thing :)

I just hate when people say "I'm bad at arranging so I won't even attempt it whine blah blah." Yeah because the rest of us started out as flawless arrangers and needed no practice
I know.
Before I started arranging, I always said that :)

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 08, 2014, 02:37:57 PMI'm not talking about you! You arrange music all the time, which is a really good thing :)

He could be saying he doesn't want to do an arrangement for the site until he's more comfortable arranging in general.  That's the case for me anyway.
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 08, 2014, 02:54:10 PMHe could be saying he doesn't want to do an arrangement for the site until he's more comfortable arranging in general.  That's the case for me anyway.
Oh come on! :)
No one was worse than me when they started  :P
You should Nocturne and Zoroark :)
By the way, how is Coconut Mall coming?