News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG 64: Host Sig Ups

Started by Mashi, March 01, 2014, 09:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

64 = 65

Greg's TWG 65: Haunting Spirits
6 (66.7%)
Yugi's TWG 65: Alterniabound
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: March 08, 2014, 09:36:34 PM

Mashi

who here has the best signature

sign in to find out on the next episode of...

enn ess emm!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

silly mashi it should be 65
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

it was part of the theme were going retro

Wolf

changed it.I got one. TWG and the owtlaw. There are 7 humans, 4 werewolves, and 2 owtlaws. Owtlaws know each other. And there goal is to steal gold from humans. They can steal 1 gold per human. Wereeolves don't have gold. If they get 5 gold, owtlaws win. They will have to pick over anyone each day. If they pick a human. Then they get a gold from him or her. If it was a werewolf, then they don't get gold. And if humans kill all the owtlaws, or adventually if they all die, then the humans only have to kill 2 werewolves. And all the other rules are the same. And no matter what, the only way the werewolves can win is to kill ALL the humans. Owtlaws DON'T count. I know there's low percent of me getting picked as a host but I just gave it a try. So....... That's it.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Toby

Hi Wolf,
I'm not TWC or anything so whatever I say might be different to what the TWC want to say but we have a rule that you need to have played at least 3 games and need to have been active in those 3 games. You can check out this information in the Hosting and Balancing thread as well as some other very useful information which will help you to improve the layout of your game and the likeliness of your game being picked! I appreciate you having the confidence to put up a game that you spent time making but maybe you'd like to be more experienced and have better grips of how to host first! Why not sign up for our next game? I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Greg

ok I guess we need a game

TWG 65: Haunting Spirits

Any powers that make posts are done through me. Also, players have no powers while alive (including the guardian) unless mentioned otherwise.

1. Master Wolf: After dying, can reveal a fake public seering of any player at the beginning of any phase through me. The master wolf chooses the colour. Can also post an anonymous post-death totem at any point.
2. Wolf Sniper: After dying, can instantly kill a player at any point.
3. Wolf Painter: After dying, can permanently paint a player any colour at any point.

4. Seer: Can seer while alive.
5. Guardian: After dying, he gets one chance to identify a live wolf during a night phase. If successful, the wolfing that phase is blocked. (The kill will be labeled as having been blocked, unless there was no kill that night.)
6. Human Totem: Can post an anonymous post-death totem at any point.
7. Phoenix: Can revive themselves for one phase after dying. During this phase they can speak normally, but they do not count for human numbers, they cannot vote, and they cannot send or receive private messages.
8. Human Private Totem: After dying, can send one player an anonymous private message containing whatever information they want. (Done through me, obviously.)
9. Haunting Seer: After dying, can reveal a public seering at the beginning of any phase.
10. Human Copycat: After dying, can pick any player (living or dead). Receives one use of their power. (If they pick the master wolf, they only get one of his powers (randomly chosen), and the public seering will not be fake.)
11. Human Roleblocker: At any point (including after dying), can cancel one player's ability permanently. This fails on the Master Wolf.
12. Human Martyr: While alive, can sacrifice themself at the end of any phase to revive any other player. If that player has used their ability, they will get another use upon death. Fails if used on the Phoenix. If lynched/wolfed in the same phase as they use their ability, the other kill takes precedence.

None of the players, except the Roleblocker, the Martyr, the Seer, and the Master Wolf know their identities before dying.

Also I dunno if this actually breaks the rules because technically this game was submitted last time, but not by me???

fank009

Maybe I'll have to break, "that game" out eh bird? ;)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Wolf

Quote from: Toby on March 02, 2014, 07:39:57 AMHi Wolf,
I'm not TWC or anything so whatever I say might be different to what the TWC want to say but we have a rule that you need to have played at least 3 games and need to have been active in those 3 games. You can check out this information in the Hosting and Balancing thread as well as some other very useful information which will help you to improve the layout of your game and the likeliness of your game being picked! I appreciate you having the confidence to put up a game that you spent time making but maybe you'd like to be more experienced and have better grips of how to host first! Why not sign up for our next game? I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
Well I believe I played 3 games. And I was active. It's been a loooooong time so I really can't find them.

Toby

Quote from: wolf on March 02, 2014, 10:57:19 PMWell I believe I played 3 games. And I was active. It's been a loooooong time so I really can't find them.
Ah, sorry, my mistake!

Yugi

Quote from: wolf on March 02, 2014, 10:57:19 PMWell I believe I played 3 games. And I was active. It's been a loooooong time so I really can't find them.
No offense, but I don't think you're quite suited for hosting quite yet. I had a look back at the 3 you played, and you were pretty much the epitome of inactivity during those games. Plus, from what you did contribute, you harmed your own team.

- In Red V.S Blue, you pretty much claimed guardian to the thread, which got you sniped and resulted in the human team being unable to make an alliance. You also broke several rules, both posting repedadly after your death, and editing/deleting posts.

- In Zombies, you showed a clear disinterest in what was happening, and made several posts that pretty much comfirmed that you were a wolf or zombie, even though you wern't.

-I'll give Role Renionun to you, since you (and half the game) died night one. But you did make a post asking who died, showing that you wern't interested.

In addition, you haven't played a game in nearly a year, and we should probably see you play again before we can consider you for hosting.

Also, improve your grammar and formatting. No-one's going to want to play a game if the host can't construct a proper sentence.

I know that I'm being harsh by saying this, and I am technically backseat modding; and I'll gladly take any punishment you want to give me. But what I am saying is truthful, and the tone of my words won't change that.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on March 03, 2014, 01:34:21 AMI'll give Role Renionun to you, since you (and half the game) died night one.
*shudder* Bad times...

QuoteI know that I'm being harsh by saying this, and I am technically backseat modding; and I'll gladly take any punishment you want to give me. But what I am saying is truthful, and the tone of my words won't change that.
I wouldn't think that offering somebody constructive criticism/advice would be backseat modding?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Yugi actually sounds proper and no bad jokes or references in his post.

I am impressed, good sir.

Wolf

Yugi is right. I did play 3 games but I really wasn't active in many of them. And yeah it's been like a year since I didn't visit this place but I still know how everything goes. Of course, none of you will think a guy who just came back is going to remember how this game works but i've actually read the whole rules and looked at some of the other TWG games you guys have been doing. And one day I thought about TWG and the Outlaw. And that I knew I have done 3 games, I thought about trying to be the host. But anyway, if I can't host, then I'll save my TWG&TO for later.

Mashi

Yugi went all Exodia, the Forbidden One!!!

Yugi is correct though.  We appreciate the enthusiasm, but we would rather you play a few more games before actually going up for hosting.

Yugi

I sent in a game for approval, so hype!