News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

[SNES] Kirby Super Star - "Gourmet Race"

Started by mikey, February 23, 2014, 05:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Completed by McDucky and mariolegofan

It'd be cool if someone could make a solo for this because I don't have any fanboy pianist friends to play with ;_;
unmotivated

braix

Omg this game was so aweshum ;-;
A solo really would be awesome haha(not being helpful at all oops)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Wrong system, you fool.
I'll take this if nobody else has by the time I get around to it (which will probably be, like, months from now, so anyone else can feel free to take it up)

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 23, 2014, 06:57:24 PMWrong system, you fool.
I'll take this if nobody else has by the time I get around to it (which will probably be, like, months from now, so anyone else can feel free to take it up)
>:( They're practically the same.
unmotivated

FierceDeity

LontaBeans

Skype: lontabeans | 3DS FC: 1289-8495-8484 | Playing: Pokémon X/Y, A Link Between Worlds, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Bravely Default: Flying Fairy.
Message me if you want to add me on 3DS. Go ahead and add me on Skype, just leave me your username from here. ;D

McDucky

Wolf

Isn't this already there? Check it on ssb catalog.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Sebastian

mikey

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 27, 2014, 07:40:41 AMMind if I do it, Fierce? :)
Well you and Ducky can race if you want ;)
I tried playing one part of the duet version but it doesn't sound full enough ;_;
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 27, 2014, 07:48:49 AMWell you and Ducky can race if you want ;)
I tried playing one part of the duet version but it doesn't sound full enough ;_;
Ok.....Fierce can judge  8)

McDucky

LontaBeans

Quote from: McDucky on March 01, 2014, 02:12:11 AMGOURMET PIANO RACE!
Just curious, and I hope I don't sound dumb, but how do you open / or what software do I need to open a (.musx)?
Skype: lontabeans | 3DS FC: 1289-8495-8484 | Playing: Pokémon X/Y, A Link Between Worlds, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Bravely Default: Flying Fairy.
Message me if you want to add me on 3DS. Go ahead and add me on Skype, just leave me your username from here. ;D

McDucky