News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG LXIV: The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, February 13, 2014, 01:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

If we can't vote for ourselves we simply vote for the person underneath us on the sign up list

BDS the 2 votes on wolf isn't optional is it?
unmotivated

Bird

Toby is the only player who hasn't voted for himself yet.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mr. Tanooki Suit

idea

let's all beat up toby

for not voting for himself :V

mikey

In the past he's been inactive
like when he was my partner...

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 16, 2014, 02:20:23 PMBDS the 2 votes on wolf isn't optional is it?
I wasn't aware of the fact Bird pointed out earlier (that "typically hosts make charismatic voting optional for the charismatic roles"), but I think it would only be fair if charismatic voting was optional (otherwise, both wolves could be killed by what is essentially a fault in the game mechanics).

So, to clarify:
Charismatics can choose at the beginning of the phase whether their vote counts for two or not, but they cannot reverse their decision later.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Also, there will be a 24-hour phase extension. The phase will now end on Tuesday, February 18 at 3:00 PM PST (6:00 PM EST).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Bird

I still think the seer should share his results with NocturneOfShadow, but in the meantime, I guess we need to actually identify suspicious players.

Thanks for the phase extension, BDS.

Toby

Oops I'm here. I suggest the seer share his results with nocturne.

And hey nocturne, I wasn't active when I was your partner! I just didn't post 10 times instead of putting it in the one post. I'm just really busy most of the time now with work.

And I'll beat you up first sage :) (or is it mr. Trampoline suit??).

I'd say the wolfing is strange and probably came from an nsm player. I'm going to place a vote on Davy for now in case I don't get back.

mikey

^I don't think we should base the fact that Boo Guy got lynched off of who we vote for.
But we do know that
A) A few people were in favor of the idea
B) A few people were skeptical it would work

I think both of these are primary wolf targets either because hey wolf doesn't want to lynch himself or they cover it up and hope that it makes them look human.  In fact, while they make themselves look human, they might even...
Come up with a way to stop it?
I'm voting Bird.
unmotivated

FireArrow

^I Highly doubt a wolf would help set up a human alliance (suggesting that the seer claim to you.) Additionally, I think Nocturnes supposed confirmed humanity is a bit exaggerated. He could of known the second vote was optional.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bird

I think both humans and wolves recognize how unfair it would be to the wolf team to win by abusing a mechanic like that. I'm a human (or tourist, I guess), but I wholeheartedly approve of BDS's decision to make the charismatic vote optional, especially in a game with only two wolves.

And keep in mind that I was the first player to vote for himself once the plan was suggested, as well as the first player to argue for your humanity once you came up with the plan.

I'll be in the chatroom if anyone wants to talk about the game!

Mr. Tanooki Suit

I'm inclined to agree that Bird is a likely human, and I don't think we should lynch him! He wholeheartedly supported removing the abused game mechanic, something which a wolf likely wouldn't do if they wanted to stay alive because that's suspicious (sort of).

I'll put a safety vote one Fire Arrow until we figure out who the most likely wolf is. Yeah I know it's silly to just coast through, but it's kinda hard to do anything useful when you're just a human with no leads to go off of.

The_Subjective_Thought

I'm voting Mr. Tanooki Suit
For one, his immediate response to the voting for yourself is:
Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on February 16, 2014, 02:17:40 PM...You can't vote for yourself.

And then BDS announced that no, the plan would not go through.

And now in his safety post:
Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on February 16, 2014, 10:05:41 PMYeah I know it's silly to just coast through, but it's kinda hard to do anything useful when you're just a human with no leads to go off of.
He seems too quick to tell everyone of his "humanity".
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!