TWG LXIV: The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, February 13, 2014, 01:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 15, 2014, 06:41:20 PMWait a minute how do ryu-jin's votes work?
Like the standard Charismatic power (e.g. their votes count as two- I probably should have worded that better).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Okay.  Everybody vote for themselves!  I strongly recommend that all humans come in and put a vote on themselves!  That way if the wolf doesn't vote, we'll trade a KiTB between humans and in exchange know the identity of one of the wolves~
unmotivated

The_Subjective_Thought

I actually think that is a great idea.

Anyone have any objections?
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

mikey

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on February 15, 2014, 07:15:26 PMI actually think that is a great idea.

Anyone have any objections?
The only one with an objection would be
A WOLF O_O
unmotivated

Bird

The plan is good, but typically hosts make charismatic voting optional for the charismatic roles.

That said, if Nocturne didn't see human before, he probably does now, and I'd be okay if the seer revealed himself to him.

Bird, in case I'm wrong about the optional double vote.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

mikey

unmotivated

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Greg

Greg

IF PEOPLE DON'T VOTE, THIS PLAN ISN'T GOING TO WORK.

mikey

We still need at least 3 people to vote.
It would be nice if the wolf was accommodating and voted as well but eh.
unmotivated

FireArrow

FireArrow

I remember there being a mafia game where there was a character that insta-lynched whoever she voted, this was always the way to find who it was. :3
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Mr. Tanooki Suit

...You can't vote for yourself.

Mr. Tanooki Suit... Even though I HIGHLY doubt this is allowed.