News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG LXIV: The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, February 13, 2014, 01:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Bird on February 17, 2014, 01:47:14 PMBecause I'm TWC. Do you really think catching wolves that way is fair? It seems kind of unfair that you're suspicious of me for jumping on the plan so fast as well as ruining the plan. Make up your mind!

I guess the Seer claimed to Nocturne despite Nocturne saying immediately before that the Seer did not claim to him. Just to be safe, if the seer did not actually claim to Nocturne, they should say so in the said (since it would mean Nocturne is a wolf, as unlikely as that is).

It looks like the only things I've done wrong were being active and being red. I guess I couldn't blame you guys for lynching me this phase, but I might be more valuable to you alive than dead. First of all, there's a 2/3 chance that I'm a human. That means that I could keep being active and coming up with suspicions and stuff for the remainder of the game. And on the 1/3 chance that I'm a wolf, keeping me alive could help you all determine who my partner is. Either way, you can always kill me later.

Greg had a good point with the "we should kill the wolfsbane" argument, but it's still a justification for lynching a human role. I don't think the wolves would consistently choose a random-but-safe wolfing over choosing wolfings each night phase. And if I am the wolfsbane, I'm a human role that the wolves can never kill. That's pretty huge, and would give us a big advantage over the wolves. I don't think immediately lynching somebody who could be the wolfsbane is a good idea at all (although I'm obviously biased).
When I said the seer shouldn't claim to me that was a mix up on my part.  I meant psychic.  As you can see by the next post.

Although, just wondering, how convenient is it that the seerings were on greg and bird?  Is that worth mentioning at all?
unmotivated

Toby

Greg

AUUUGH.

Anyway, Bird's right. It doesn't make any sense for the wolves to just wolf the wolfsbane when there's a 2/3 chance of targeting a role they don't want (i.e. another wolf or the miller).

I don't know if there's much we can do though with 15 minutes left in the phase.

mikey

Greg there was a phase extension.

Eh I dunno how it's convenient maybe I'm messing up the timing but I had a thought on both greg and bird and the seering happens to be on them.
unmotivated

Greg

Oh. Right, nevermind.

Anyway I'm not sure what's odd about us getting seered: if you could elaborate that'd be cool.

mikey

The PM was sent at 2:15 in the morning today.

Um but I don't THINK I mentioned anything about bird or Greg until day phase and the seer happens to send a PM with the 2 people I actually take a guess on.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Vote count so far:
Bird: Bird Toby
FireArrow: FireArrow
Mr. Tanooki Suit: Mr. Tanooki Suit FireArrow
NocturneOfShadow: NocturneOfShadow Bird
davy: davy
Toby: davy
Greg: Greg Bird
zoroark1264: zoroark1264
The_Subjective_Thought: The_Subjective_Thought Mr. Tanooki Suit

Votes on players:
FireArrow: 2
Bird: 2
davy: 2
Toby: 1
zoroark1264: 1
Mr. Tanooki Suit: 1
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Safety on Bird. Well, it's not a safety, but I'm putting my vote on him till I think things over (my only reason being that he's red.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Mr. Tanooki Suit

Bird is red?

Well that means he's likely the Wolfsbane/Miller. I'm sold on his humanity, tbh, and even a red seering won't change my mind!

Bird

If I had to vote for somebody now, it would be FireArrow. Although he backed me up, I know from experience that he's done the same thing as a wolf!

Tanooki is defending me a lot, Greg is making great insights regarding the Wolfsbane, TST's vote of Tanooki seems legit. I think Toby's analysis on the wolfing is also solid. davy and zoroark1264 need to post more. And Nocturne is basically confirmed from my point of view.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

braix

...my head hurts. xD
I'll just have to place a vote on FireArrow. I think he seems a bit suspicious, but of course that could completely just be me. But you know, might as well vote than not. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

FireArrow
That bold thing may not have worked lol idk how to
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

The_Subjective_Thought

If you're a wolf bird I am going to find you and strangle you.

I'm going to keep my vote on Tanooki for now, I still feel my reasons were valid plus I really don't know who to vote in this.

This is zoroark's first game correct?
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

braix

Yes its my first game and it makes me confused lol xD