News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Started by braix, January 28, 2014, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: MindaWolf on January 31, 2014, 09:31:59 PMI am also a newbie. I wanted to know, what composing program do you guys like to use?
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 31, 2014, 11:15:13 PMFinale Notepad: some arrangers use more advanced versions of Finale, but you can always ask them for formatting help if you don't want to buy those versions. There's a link to download it here.
Yeah, that would be good to use.
Are  you planning to arrange or compose?

MindaWolf

Thank you! Also, if anyone has any experience with MuseScore, how did "you" like it?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MindaWolf on February 03, 2014, 03:46:26 PMThank you! Also, if anyone has any experience with MuseScore, how did "you" like it?
I'm not sure how it compared to the full version of Finale, but it definitely has more features than Finale Notepad. Overall, it's good to use if you just want to arrange/compose something for yourself, but in my opinion, it's a little bit difficult to use (especially with note placement).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: MindaWolf on February 03, 2014, 03:46:26 PMThank you! Also, if anyone has any experience with MuseScore, how did "you" like it?
I've actually experimented with MuseScore a bit before, but I didn't really like it too much(I found it a little hard to use).
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MindaWolf

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 01, 2014, 09:51:33 AMYeah, that would be good to use.
Are  you planning to arrange or compose?

I'm planning on arranging for piano and orchestra.