News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

iDOWN's Arrangments (9-20: 3 songs FIX'D!)

Started by iDOWN, May 24, 2008, 01:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iDOWN

Submission

[WII]--[Super Smash Bros. Brawl]--["New Super Mario Bros. Theme"]--[Arrangement Help from SeizureMan] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)
[PS2]--[Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal]--["Courtney Gears"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)
[GBC]--[Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal]--["Pokemon Center"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original (1:06))
[WII]--[Super Mario Galaxy]--["Sad Story"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)

Accepted
[N64]--[Mario Party]--["Saving Courage"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)
[WII]--[Mario Kart Wii]--["Mario Kart Wii Credits: Part 2"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)
[WII]--[Mario Kart Wii]--["Daisy Circuit"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)
[WII]--[Mario Kart Wii]--["Koopa Cape"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)
[GCN]--[Fire Emblem: Path of Radience]--["Power-Hungry Fool"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)
[WII]--[Super Mario Galaxy]--["The Toad Brigade"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)
[WII]--[Mario Kart Wii]--["Toad's Factory"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)

Complete
Bold = Needs some modification.
[N64]--[Mario Party]--["Coins of the World"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)
[N64]--[Diddy Kong Racing]--["Haunted Woods"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)
[PS2]--[Kingdom Hearts]--["Hollow Bastion"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)
[WII]--[Super Smash Bros. Brawl]--["Porky's Theme"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)
[N64]--[Mario Party]--["Princess Peach's Birthday Cake"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)
[WII]--[Super Smash Bros. Brawl]--["Super Mario World Title/Ending"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)
[GCN]--[Pikmin 2]--["Tane no Uta"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)
[N64]--[Snowboard Kids 2]--["Wendy's House"] (.MUS) (.MID) (Original)

Under Construction

[N64]--[Banjo Kazooie]--["Mumbo Mountain"]
[WII]--[Mario Kart Wii]--["Maple Treeway"]
[WII]--[Mario Kart Wii]--["Rainbow Road"] (What I've done so far)
[GBA]--[Mario Kart Super Circuit]--["Shy Guy Beach"]

I take requests, but please PM them to me, as I might miss them. I would also appreciate criticism and compliments.

Lildigipoke2

The Mario Party song sounds good, but some parts (to me) sound weird....maybe because I never played it for a while

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

iDOWN

Yeah, I sort of put my own taste into the ending, if that's what you're talking about. I like throwing in my own parts into my arrangements. I'm going to have my two brawl songs up later today, so check back later. :]

starpikachu

Quote from: iDOWN on May 24, 2008, 01:00:58 PM[DS]--[Pokemon Diamond/Pearl]--["Route 209"]
hey I already did that! I guess no one has been looking at my arrangements lately :(

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: iDOWN on May 25, 2008, 11:47:47 AMYeah, I sort of put my own taste into the ending, if that's what you're talking about. I like throwing in my own parts into my arrangements. I'm going to have my two brawl songs up later today, so check back later. :]
ok...just wondering, but it sounds great!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

iDOWN

Quote from: starpikachu on May 25, 2008, 12:37:00 PM
Quote from: iDOWN on May 24, 2008, 01:00:58 PM[DS]--[Pokemon Diamond/Pearl]--["Route 209"]
hey I already did that! I guess no one has been looking at my arrangements lately :(

Oh, I'm sorry. :[
Should I change it to the Brawl version, then? There are some differences.

Lildigipoke2: Thank you very much. :]

UPDATE: I'm putting up the Brawl New Super Mario Bros. Theme now. Check it out!

Brawler4Ever

Whoooaaa... it just suddenly appeared.  :o
 :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

iDOWN

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on May 25, 2008, 01:28:22 PMWhoooaaa... it just suddenly appeared.  :o
 :P
Dare I ask what you are talking about? :|

EDIT:
To Everyone: The percussion break in the New Super Mario Bros. Theme is replaced by the run at the begining, seeing as this is strictly for piano. Just a little note.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: iDOWN on May 25, 2008, 01:23:56 PMUPDATE: I'm putting up the Brawl New Super Mario Bros. Theme now. Check it out!

I waited, and kept pressing "(re: IDOWN's Arrangements 'May 24, 2008" and then your first post changed.

It was cool.

iDOWN

Oh, okay. I thought you were trying to confuse me. Did the song sound any good?

Lildigipoke2

it's okay....the G's going back and forth should be an octave higher in the beginning....measure 14 sounds off.....the chord with F and G together doesn't sound right in its place...maybe an octave higher, but then it would be impossible to play...this is a tough one...you got most of it down, just some parts are "off"

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

iDOWN

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on May 25, 2008, 01:56:43 PMit's okay....the G's going back and forth should be an octave higher in the beginning....measure 14 sounds off.....the chord with F and G together doesn't sound right in its place...maybe an octave higher, but then it would be impossible to play...this is a tough one...you got most of it down, just some parts are "off"
Well, I have the demo verison of Finale Notepad, so I can't do the 8va thing, so I'm going to wait until I get the full version in a few days to fix it. As for measure forteen, I think the E flat makes it sound weird if that's what you're talking about. I'll fix that. As for the F/G chords, I put that an octave higher is an option if preferred, in text. I might put the 8va on it when I get the full version.

EDIT:
Fixed. I went ahead and made the f/g chords an octave higher. If the player can't do the jump, then they can play it an octave lower.

Brawler4Ever

Right hand part to measure 24=wrong?
I can't seem to find the right note to it, but it sounds a little off...
 ???

iDOWN

I didn't find anything wrong with measure 24...

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: iDOWN on May 25, 2008, 02:18:44 PM
Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on May 25, 2008, 01:56:43 PMit's okay....the G's going back and forth should be an octave higher in the beginning....measure 14 sounds off.....the chord with F and G together doesn't sound right in its place...maybe an octave higher, but then it would be impossible to play...this is a tough one...you got most of it down, just some parts are "off"
Well, I have the demo verison of Finale Notepad, so I can't do the 8va thing, so I'm going to wait until I get the full version in a few days to fix it. As for measure forteen, I think the E flat makes it sound weird if that's what you're talking about. I'll fix that. As for the F/G chords, I put that an octave higher is an option if preferred, in text. I might put the 8va on it when I get the full version.

EDIT:
Fixed. I went ahead and made the f/g chords an octave higher. If the player can't do the jump, then they can play it an octave lower.
sounds good now

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE