iDOWN's Arrangments (9-20: 3 songs FIX'D!)

Started by iDOWN, May 24, 2008, 01:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iDOWN

Which parts sound off? I need to know so I can fix them when I switch it to the right key.

fpaulgreen

How far are you on the Power Hungry Fool? That is probably the best song in brawl, and as far as I know, no one has made a good arrangement of it.

iDOWN

Eh. Not too far. I only have a few measure so far.
I'm a little busy with other arrangements and fixing the ones I already have up. I almost forgot about it, actually. I'll work on it when I can.

EDIT: I finally finished Hollow Bastion. It's not really great because it's really repetitive.

EDIT2: Power-Hungry Fool is up. I finished it because people kept messaging me about it. Anyway, This is an extremely rough draft. I just laid out the basic stuff. I'm going to continue working on it for a while.

sonic130

Quote from: iDOWN on June 22, 2008, 05:51:56 PMWhich parts sound off? I need to know so I can fix them when I switch it to the right key.

By listening to the song, the notes from measures 26-34 sound off (the right hand). Also, measures 68, 70, 72, and 74 sound off as well (the right hand). But that's about it, and the rest of it is awesome!! :D 

fpaulgreen

Wow, this is really good (power hungry fool)! Measure 2 sounds off (not sure if it's just the change from the harpsichord in Brawl) and wherever it repeats that theme, but the rest is great, especially for the first draft.

iDOWN

sonic130: Okay, I think I know what the problem is. I'll fix it when I get home. I'm at a friend's house right now.

fpaulgreen: Yeah, I know what you mean. I was having trouble trying to find a few notes in that measure. I'll go through it a bit.

fpaulgreen

I changed it to harpsichord in finale and it sounded fine, so I think it's just that it's piano.

Lildigipoke2

Hallow Bastion is very repetitive like you said, but it sounds good

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Echo

Meh, you could've done more with Hollow Bastion, I'd say. Oh, and the key sig is probably two sharps from what I can tell by skimming through the sheet. Just turn the G flats into F Sharps, D flats into C sharps, and F flats into E naturals and that'll probably get rid of a lot of accidentals. Measure 17 and 18 are off too. I'm actually doing the same song (Chain of Memories version), so after I get a better idea of the song I'll help to fix your sheet.

Beethoven II

MasterPenguin

I'm quite fond of the Courtney Gears theme. Such a great game. xD.

iDOWN

fpaulgreen: Oh, okay then. Good.

Lildigipoke2: Meh, it's very rough. I'll probably work with Echo to get the stuff sounding better. :]

Echo: Yeah, I see what you're saying. I'll fix the key and stuff when I have time. If you need any help with your arrangement, let me know.

Beethoven II: Which one?

MasterPenguin: Haha! Some one I can finally laugh with. xD Thanks. 8P

iDOWN

Oh, I put it as a duet to kind of get the rest of the stuff that was going on in the ending, but if no one really thinks it should be there, I'll fix it. :3

Beethoven II

please.

oh, on Power-hungry fool, did you do it by ear? anyways. sounds nice. The chords at the end sound a little wrong. and the last measure, the bass should be trilled for a beat or so.