News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG 63: Second Chances

Started by Bird, January 07, 2014, 05:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

I'm not voting for K-NiGhT because I feel the extreme frivolity that is bandwagoning.

other than his inactivity, K-Night has done nothing different than basically anyone else. He jumped on Dude for voting mashi because of Dude's knowledge of the Mashi seering. in retrospect, K-Night's supposed guiltiness is my fault :( sorry buddy.

Nocturne still seems suspicious after what verm said. 3 Minutes!
Party Hard!
[close]

Toby

I think this is a bold and red vote for knight

Bird

Spoiler
1. Master Wolf Shaman - Wolf seered green. Also has seer powers.
2. Wolf Corpse Mangler - At any point in the game, has the ability to mangle a corpse preventing it from coming back to life or communicating with/through the medium. Two uses. Manglings are announced publicly.

3. Wolf Assassin - Makes a second wolfing each night phase separate from the Master Wolf and Corpse Mangler's wolfing. Can freely communicate with dead players.
4. Traitor-Shaman - Doesn't count for the wolves. Has seer powers. Every day phase, can create a message to be posted in the thread.

5. Megakiller - Vigilante. Power only works on nights 1 and 2. Must kill someone on those nights or else he dies. If that player would die through other means (e.g. the wolves are already wolfing that person, or if the other Megakiller submits their kill PM first) the Megakiller dies.
6. Megakiller - Vigilante. Power only works on nights 1 and 2. Must kill someone on those nights or else he dies. If that player would die through other means (e.g. the wolves are already wolfing that person, or if the other Megakiller submits their kill PM first) the Megakiller dies.
7. Medium - Can freely talk to dead players via PM. Can also sacrifice this ability to allow one dead player to freely communicate in the thread (without voting). This is canceled if the dead player's corpse gets mangled.
8. Seer - Just an ordinary seer. Can sacrifice seering for one night phase to find out how many wolves are left in the game.
9. Angel - Can revive one lynched player after death. If the other Angel dies first, becomes an ordinary human. Thinks he's a human, finds out who he is after death.
10. Angel - Can revive one lynched player after death. If the other Angel dies first, becomes an ordinary human. Thinks he's a human, finds out who he is after death.
11. Millwright - Thinks he's a human.
12. Herring - Thinks he's a human.
13. Human
14. Human

---

Other Important Information

On Days 1 and 2, players vote on who should be lynched as well as which player (who died in the last night phase) should be brought back to life. Wolf powers (on each sub-team) are pooled. This includes those of the traitor. So if the traitor dies, the Wolf Assassin gets totem and seer powers. If one wolf fails to submit a PM for their powers, the other wolf on that team can do so. The Human and Megakiller PMs were done through BCC.

Order of Operations:
Night Phase: Seering->Wolf Kills->Megakiller Kills->Corpse Mangling->Revives/Medium Bringing Back Player
Day Phase: Revive Vote->Lynch->Mangling->Medium Bringing Back Player
[close]

STORY TBD

---

1. The_Subjective_Thought MANGLED!!
2. spitllama
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. Mashi
5. vermilionvermin
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. Dude
8. Kman96
9. k-NiGhT
10. fank009
11. Greg
12. JDMEK5
13. Olimar12345 -> FireArrow
14. Toby

---

K-NiGhT has been lynched and Greg has been brought back to life! Olimar1234 has been replaced by FireArrow. The wolves also left the following message:
"cock-a-doodle-doo the wolf goes moo"
It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends tomorrow at 9:00 PM CST (24 hours from now).

Chatroom Link

Night 1
Day 1
Night 2
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Toby

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

*gasp* THAT'S SKETCHY EVERYONE; LET'S GET HIM!!! Er, next day that is.

(#sarcasm #joking)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Greg

Toby

fank009

Quote from: Kman96 on January 11, 2014, 06:57:50 PMI'm not voting for K-NiGhT because I feel the extreme frivolity that is bandwagoning.
says the leader.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

Finally finished reading the thread, this game is insane. >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bird

Later today I'll add it, gosh!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

So, uh...

I think that Nighthawk and Nocturne should be the ones killed by the Megakillers (unless they are the Megakillers :-X), or if not those two, Dude and Toby. :P :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on January 12, 2014, 04:20:42 PMReasons?
Quote from: spitllama on January 11, 2014, 06:02:37 PMAnyhow I think it's convenient that verm and nocturne supposedly cleared things up, and then there was never another word about it to influence voters. Even our alliance leader voted for him. Can someone please explain things.
Essentially, the fact that both of them are suspicious to some degree, so if we kill both of them, we're much more likely to get a wolf.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber