News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG 63: Second Chances

Started by Bird, January 07, 2014, 05:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Second semester is starting next week so I will probably be slightly less active in the sense that I won't be devoting so much effort trying to figure this darned game out!!!
unmotivated

Bird

Added a story to the second post. Update coming in 20 minutes.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

The_Subjective_Thought

Nice camping story.

Frank did you know you were part squirrel?
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Bird

Spoiler
1. Master Wolf Shaman - Wolf seered green. Also has seer powers.
2. Wolf Corpse Mangler - At any point in the game, has the ability to mangle a corpse preventing it from coming back to life or communicating with/through the medium. Two uses. Manglings are announced publicly.

3. Wolf Assassin - Makes a second wolfing each night phase separate from the Master Wolf and Corpse Mangler's wolfing. Can freely communicate with dead players.
4. Traitor-Shaman - Doesn't count for the wolves. Has seer powers. Every day phase, can create a message to be posted in the thread.

5. Megakiller - Vigilante. Power only works on nights 1 and 2. Must kill someone on those nights or else he dies. If that player would die through other means (e.g. the wolves are already wolfing that person, or if the other Megakiller submits their kill PM first) the Megakiller dies.
6. Megakiller - Vigilante. Power only works on nights 1 and 2. Must kill someone on those nights or else he dies. If that player would die through other means (e.g. the wolves are already wolfing that person, or if the other Megakiller submits their kill PM first) the Megakiller dies.
7. Medium - Can freely talk to dead players via PM. Can also sacrifice this ability to allow one dead player to freely communicate in the thread (without voting). This is canceled if the dead player's corpse gets mangled.
8. Seer - Just an ordinary seer. Can sacrifice seering for one night phase to find out how many wolves are left in the game.
9. Angel - Can revive one lynched player after death. If the other Angel dies first, becomes an ordinary human. Thinks he's a human, finds out who he is after death.
10. Angel - Can revive one lynched player after death. If the other Angel dies first, becomes an ordinary human. Thinks he's a human, finds out who he is after death.
11. Millwright - Thinks he's a human.
12. Herring - Thinks he's a human.
13. Human
14. Human

---

Other Important Information

On Days 1 and 2, players vote on who should be lynched as well as which player (who died in the last night phase) should be brought back to life. Wolf powers (on each sub-team) are pooled. This includes those of the traitor. So if the traitor dies, the Wolf Assassin gets totem and seer powers. If one wolf fails to submit a PM for their powers, the other wolf on that team can do so. The Human and Megakiller PMs were done through BCC.

Order of Operations:
Night Phase: Seering->Wolf Kills->Megakiller Kills->Corpse Mangling->Revives/Medium Bringing Back Player
Day Phase: Revive Vote->Lynch->Mangling->Medium Bringing Back Player
[close]

After a long night of scary stories, truth or dare, and seven minutes in heaven using a nearby mausoleum, the gang decided it was time to go to sleep. Everybody went to their respective hammock/mound of dirt/tree and got some well-earned rest.

Until a scream split the night, followed by two gunshots. Instantly everyone was awake, except for fank009 who fell out of his tree and was knocked unconscious. "Did anyone see what happened?" asked vermilionvermin, cool and collected even during a crisis. Kman96 gasped and pointed to a shadowy shape on the apex of the graveyard's tallest hill.

When they edged closer to investigate, they saw what looked like two bodies. The corpse on top was easily identifiable, mainly 'cuz Dude threw himself over the body and began to weep. "Mashi..." He was getting blood all over his nice white shirt, plus it was making it hard for everyone else to identify the other body. They pushed him out of the way and told him to stop being such a baby.

The other body was much harder to identify, because it was mangled beyond all recognition. Verm's quick thinking helped them figure out who it was; he noticed that the dismembered body parts formed a message on the ground:

"This was The_Subjective_Thought. We killed him, and will kill all of you too.
Love, The Werewolves"

There was a smoking gun next to the two bodies, two of the six bullets missing. It was good news for future games of Russian Roulette, but terrible news for defending themselves.

"I so told you guys!" BDS said.

"Too bad the gun you brought didn't help Mashi or The_Subjective_Thought," spitllama retorted.

"You don't know that! Maybe The_Subjective_Thought was getting attacked by Mashi so he shot him?"

"That doesn't even make sense, TST was still eaten."

"Well..." BDS stopped to think. "Somebody had to have used the gun. Or maybe even more than one person."

"And somebody is a werewolf! Or more than one person, if the message is to be trusted."

While BDS and spitllama were bickering, and while Dude was sobbing and getting his shirt all bloody, vermilionvermin was coming up with a plan. He knew that they couldn't stay in the graveyard, it was clearly not safe. And they couldn't go back to town, it was an 11 hour hike and very unsafe. He looked around, and saw an extremely conveniently placed mansion. "We can stay there until we get this all figured out.

The mansion was inhabited by four other people: K-NiGhT (the Butler), Olimar12345 (the Gardener), Toby (the Maid), and Greg. Greg was the owner of the estate, and was a famous recluse. He never came out of his room for anything except bathroom breaks.

vermillionvermin and Kman96 explained the situation to the mansion's staff, and the staff told them that they would call the police immediately. Olimar12345 on the other hand, knew it was time to alert the Master, to let him know it was happening again. He went to the third floor to knock on Greg's door. But he stopped when he noticed the puddle spilling out of the room. Blood.

Kicking the door down, he found Greg face-down, not breathing. A note was left on the desk:

"Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide.
Love, The Werewolves"

---

1. The_Subjective_Thought MANGLED!!
2. spitllama
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. Mashi
5. vermilionvermin
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. Dude
8. Kman96
9. k-NiGhT
10. fank009
11. Greg
12. JDMEK5
13. Olimar12345
14. Toby

---

Mashi and Greg have died. The_Subjective_Thought died, and his corpse was mangled beyond recognition. It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends in two days on Saturday, January 11th at 9:00 PM Central Time (10:00 Eastern). In other words, in 48 hours from now. Good luck!

Chatroom Link

Night 1
Day 1

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

mikey

Wait he can still talk in the thread???
unmotivated

Kman96

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 09, 2014, 07:08:18 PMWait he can still talk in the thread???
All players who are wolfed or killed during the night phase are allowed ONE death post. I don't believe it applies to those killed during day phases.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Bird, did you intentionally not reveal which deaths were wolfings?

If so, WHYYYYYYY
Party Hard!
[close]

Bird

Story updated. Try not to analyze it too much, it's just silly and random.

Oh, and just so we're clear, put your lynch vote in red and your revive vote in blue! Your votes for either will still be counted so long as they're clear, but it'll make it easier for me.

Greg

Mashi

fank009

Whoever shot mashi needs a slap, obvious trap is obvious.

Sherlock fank also deducts that mashi AND greg were the super vigs, got shot by said vigs,  with tst being mangled both sides
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Olimar12345

Yay I didn't die and I get to keep playing! Boo idk what to make of all this. Anyone wanna chat?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm probably the only one at home in the graveyard. :3

Anyway, what now? Stay quiet until near the end of the phase and let the lynch be rushed? Sure, why n...

NO! We must discuss, now!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

WELL THEN.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 09, 2014, 09:45:01 PMAnyone wanna chat?
I would... but nobody else is there (aside from Bird).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber