News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

What is considered spam?

Started by K-NiGhT, January 04, 2014, 03:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on January 04, 2014, 04:01:00 PMway to completely miss the point mlf

Also, "Bad Apple!!" and all of the other touhou songs that I've arranged would like to have a word with you. ;P
Ok. You have been here...what...4 years longer than me??
And I have 3 times as many songs as you

Yugi

Yes, because the quantity of songs you have is equal to your quality as a member.

Sebastian

Dude

But it's still more than most of the other people that come on the forums. :)

Exactly what yugi said.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on January 04, 2014, 04:09:56 PMBut it's still more than most of the other people that come on the forums. :)

Exactly what yugi said.
Quote from: Yugi on January 04, 2014, 04:09:11 PMYes, because the quantity of songs you have is equal to your quality as a member.
I hate both of you. I have enough trouble arranging and I feel like Im not getting any better as it is :( then I get this remark from you??  :'(

See you later

Olimar12345

Mlf, it is improtant to note that we are not a sheet factory(quoting someone on this but gaaah I can't find the post! >< ) We are a community of people who have come together from all over the world with a common interest.

And let's not start up the whole "glory-hogging" ritual of having arrangements hosted in the site again. If you're arranging here only for the supposed "fame" then you clearly aren't in the right mindset.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Damnit. I try to write a reply and I get ninjad like 40 times.

Mlf, no single member here is better than another. Except for maybe maestro.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 04, 2014, 04:18:03 PMMlf, it is improtant to note that we are not a sheet factory(quoting someone on this but gaaah I can't find the post! >< ) We are a community of people who have come together from all over the world with a common interest.

And let's not start up the whole "glory-hogging" ritual of having arrangements hosted in the site again. If you're arranging here only for the supposed "fame" then you clearly aren't in the right mindset.
I dont give a crap about fame at all. And I totally agree with you :) I was just trying to make a point.

Quote from: Yugi on January 04, 2014, 04:09:11 PMYes, because the quantity of songs you have is equal to your quality as a member.

If you were trying to hurt my feelings and put me down as an arranger. Then I think you succeeded  :'(

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 04, 2014, 04:14:43 PMI hate both of you. I have enough trouble arranging and I feel like Im not getting any better as it is :( then I get this remark from you??  :'(

See you later
Oy, I never said you were bad. I'm just saying in comparison to other people like Drp(no offense if you're reading this lol) or someone who doesn't do any arranging at all.

The argument you were using just wasn't very sound, that's all yugi was saying.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on January 04, 2014, 04:23:33 PMOy, I never said you were bad. I'm just saying in comparison to other people like Drp(no offense if you're reading this lol) or someone who doesn't do any arranging at all.

The argument you were using just wasn't very sound, that's all yugi was saying.
Well...thanks for...trying to make me feel better..but Im still upset

Dude

Sorry...

Why do i feel this should be the other way around? =/

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on January 04, 2014, 04:29:46 PM\Why do i feel this should be the other way around? =/

::)

Im also sorry :)

I was just really angry because I have been having a lot of trouble arranging recently. And I didnt need it from anyone else.
I am at a war with myself: Should I keep arranging or quit.

Dude

Keep going! We need people. :P

You're a good kid. I like you.

Sebastian

Well, Ill need help.
Could someone look over my newest arrangment (Fort Francis [Its on my page])? 

blueflower999

This has gotten really off topic.

Quote from: Dude on January 04, 2014, 04:23:33 PMOy, I never said you were bad. I'm just saying in comparison to other people like Drp(no offense if you're reading this lol) or someone who doesn't do any arranging at all.
Dr. P has arranged a crapton of songs. Go look at the Pokemon section.
Bulbear! Blueflower999