News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG 63: Sign-Ups

Started by Bird, January 03, 2014, 09:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

I'll play IN this one! It looks exciting, with a possible 4 kill on the first night! yipes...

I haven't played in over a year, and I hope I'll be able to get on when needed.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 04, 2014, 05:25:28 PMUmmmmm...
Oi! Don't give me that! Believe it or not, I actually read the game before I decided to join it for once.

From my understanding, both wolf teams get a kill (one a wolfing, the other more a vigi, it said), as well as two blue vigilantes who HAVE to kill, otherwise they die. Now, UNLESS they kill the same person, that adds up to 4 possible deaths.

How about that for an AP Calculus student?? ;)
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on January 04, 2014, 05:28:24 PMOi! Don't give me that! Believe it or not, I actually read the game before I decided to join it for once.

From my understanding, both wolf teams get a kill (one a wolfing, the other more a vigi, it said), as well as two blue vigilantes who HAVE to kill, otherwise they die. Now, UNLESS they kill the same person, that adds up to 4 possible deaths.

How about that for an AP Calculus student?? ;)
Yeah, I know that; I was just commenting on how many possible deaths there were in a game with only 14 players (and generally, games with a high probability of death compared to players don't turn out well for one team or another). Since two of the kills belong to humans, and two to wolf teams who don't even know all of their partners, it's entirely possible (though unlikely) that the game could end on Night 1, and it's even more likely that at least one wolf dies on Night 1, which puts the wolves at a disadvantage numbers-wise.

In the opposite direction, it's also possible for four humans to be killed Night 1 AND Night 2, which would leave 5 humans... and that's not counting lynches! However, the reviving mechanic works a bit more in the favor of humans in that regard.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

fank009

Im going to reiterate the Q, so wolves win when the team (of 2) has parity??? - other things

in the meantime, dont want to left behind with no room in the /IN (please dont tell me I just made that reference :/)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Greg

Bird

Quote from: fank009 on January 04, 2014, 08:19:15 PMIm going to reiterate the Q, so wolves win when the team (of 2) has parity??? - other things

in the meantime, dont want to left behind with no room in the /IN (please dont tell me I just made that reference :/)
All of the wolves are on the same team (with the traitor). They've just been split into two squads. One handles the wolfing, while the other has a wolf on it that can independently make kills. All four of those players win when the number of humans equals the number of wolves. So if all three wolves are alive along with the traitor and two other humans, the traitor and the wolves win regardless of the phase.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

JDMEK5

I've played a real life version of this but it lacked a lot of the special roles.. I'm a little confused but I think the best way to get it figured out is to give it a shot for myself. Count me in.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

spitllama

Missed you all! Looks like fun. And not too complicated :3
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Toby

Olimar12345

Looks confusing as hell, but I'm in if you need people.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

vermilionvermin

Bird I think you forgot Toby maybe.