News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[N64] Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - "Credits"

Started by theblackgiantdoghead44, December 28, 2013, 09:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

K-NiGhT

[REDACTED]
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

theblackgiantdoghead44

blueflower999

Because by posting a YouTube link and not thanking those who arrange for you, you're putting in a monstrous effort.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

theblackgiantdoghead44

Olimar12345

Telling our requesters to "just give up" is quite possibly the worst thing I think I've ever heard around here. Anyone and everyone can request a song be arranged, and no one should excluded from this right here at NSM, be it an entire OST, or just a single track.

I'm tired of seeing all of this trash whenever theblackgiantdoghead requests something. What if for a change you guys actually took one if his requests instead of ragging on him every time he posts? Imagine the let down everytime he sees that someone posted in one of his topics, only to be told he should be more appreciative, he should stroke our egos, or worse, told to give up.  I WILL NOT have you guys driving away newer members.

I will not tolerate any more of this spamming in the request board. Yugi, K-Night, blueflower(and anyone else reading this), consider this your warning.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

^What he said. Cmon, you guys are old enough to know better

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 03, 2014, 10:00:34 PMI apologize. I don't know what I was thinking when I posted that. In fact, I'm pretty sure I didn't post that, as one of my friends had my phone and was messing with it around that time.

Either way I feel really bad about it :|

FierceDeity

To be fair, he has thanked me since the last time I threw a bitch fit at him. And that's the only thing I ever had a problem with; there's nothing wrong with wanting a lot of songs to be arranged. It's not like by doing so, he's actually hurting or disrespecting anyone. Unless you're actually the one who put in the effort to arrange something for him and then got no response, there's really nothing to complain about (and even if you are in that situation, I still don't think we should all try to be as much of an asshole about it as I was, heh).

By the way, black, I'm gonna get around to arranging Peanut Plain pretty soon, just letting you know.

And uh, K-night, this friend of yours seems to have a pretty extensive knowledge of what goes on in our requests section XD

K-NiGhT

Well i was telling him about it a few days ago when Yugi was doing that whole Truman Show-esque thing :P he probably figured it would be funny. Needless to say he won't be using my phone anytime soon.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 03, 2014, 07:14:12 PMI will not tolerate any more of this spamming in the request board. Yugi, K-Night, blueflower(and anyone else reading this), consider this your warning.

Hate to butt in, Olimar, but I'm always up to point out hypocrisy in our site's government.

I think your statement was supposed to be "I will not tolerate any more spamming in the request board, except in the form of requests." You're basically saying if I want to make 50+ request topics for various songs from a game, that's not considered spamming.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 04, 2014, 12:24:50 PMHate to butt in, Olimar, but I'm always up to point out hypocrisy in our site's government.

I think your statement was supposed to be "I will not tolerate any more spamming in the request board, except in the form of requests." You're basically saying if I want to make 50+ request topics for various songs from a game, that's not considered spamming.
He is NOT a hypocrite!! What he just said is 100% true.