News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Chat logs

Started by KefkaticFanatic, February 22, 2008, 07:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondbl

Quote from: universe-X on May 15, 2010, 11:00:35 AM:o *slaps Raymond*

Zeta is awesome!

I dunno, I can't decide if that's sarcasm... you know that my last one was sarcasm.  it's best for him to be back because we're gonna need a bot to experiment with...

Nakah

Quote from: HugoMeister on May 08, 2010, 06:09:13 PMIn response to my enthusiasm at new pokemon game news:

._.

Sara is now the coolest person on irc.

ETFROXX

[09:51:52 pm]   <ETFROXX>   one of the few times Dude texts me
[09:51:53 pm]   <[Wrydryn]>   I think she wants to put off getting it
[09:51:57 pm]   <ETFROXX>   and here's what he says
[09:52:15 pm]   <Universe-X>   how to lol, rofl, lmao, rofllmao, l0l, 101, etc, and ps
[09:52:24 pm]   <ETFROXX>   'So, I'm staying at my aunt's house in Richmond and their dog is humping my little cousin.
[09:52:25 pm]   <ETFROXX>   '

Oni-Link

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 22, 2010, 07:55:48 PM[09:51:52 pm]   <ETFROXX>   one of the few times Dude texts me
[09:51:53 pm]   <[Wrydryn]>   I think she wants to put off getting it
[09:51:57 pm]   <ETFROXX>   and here's what he says
[09:52:15 pm]   <Universe-X>   how to lol, rofl, lmao, rofllmao, l0l, 101, etc, and ps
[09:52:24 pm]   <ETFROXX>   'So, I'm staying at my aunt's house in Richmond and their dog is humping my little cousin.
[09:52:25 pm]   <ETFROXX>   '
I think almost anyone would say "WUT"

SuperFireKirby

I miss Zeta.  

Edit:

<SFK> I miss Zeta.
<SFK> She was my best friend
<SFK> I always could ask her what things were
<kotor> Where'd she go Jamaha :(
<Raymondbl> yeah really
<SFK> YOU DON'T GET A SAY IN THIS RAYMOND!
<Raymondbl> ...
<kotor> YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT DANNY
<SFK> I'VE SEEN YOUR POSTS IN THE CHAT LOG TOPIC!
* Raymondbl cries and will never touch NSM again
<SFK> YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT HER AT ALL!
*** Raymondbl has quit (Q:- NSM Chatroom)
<kotor> DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS LARRY
<SFK> Honestly... no.
<kotor> Neither do I
<kotor> Poor kid                            

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Why is that a bad thing?

me irl
[close]

Dude

Just thought I'd share this:

* NSMGuest11 (~NSMGuest1@shacops-30AA7B92.chi01.dsl-w.verizon.net) has joined #nsm
* NSMGuest11 is now known as TheLegend

I /whowas'd raymondbl: "Raymondbl was ~NSMGuest2@shacops-30AA7B92.chi01.dsl-w.verizon.net * NSMGuest"

I can has cookie now?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Seeker

I feel like an idiot, but...

Translation please?
This is a signature.

Cobraroll

Sockpuppet?

Looking at Raymondbl's profile, his location is set to Ohio. Though, his time zone is GMT, just like TheLegend (Okay, he/they might not have bothered changing it, but...).
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Ohoho, nice discovery there Dude.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

TheLegend

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 26, 2010, 11:36:52 AMOhoho, nice discovery there Dude.
seriously, why is everyone confusing me with Raymondbl???

master_gamer38

You have the same ISP. Basically, you are the same person. It's highly unlikely that he leaves just as you come along.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

TheLegend

what's ISP?  We could've both used verizon,... but I didn't mention that I live in Avon, Ohio!!!   :o 

SuperFireKirby

Your ISP is basically your internet address.