News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Chat logs

Started by KefkaticFanatic, February 22, 2008, 07:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

This isn't the first time I've warned you about spamming.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Yeah, but we came to the consensus that you were just incorrectly labeling that as spam.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 30, 2015, 11:25:13 PMStill p.juvinile that you guys resort to crude "removing" of ppl before politely asking or talking about thingss
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 30, 2015, 11:25:13 PM@K Yeah but I was easing into it! Compared to my previous rate that took a lot of self control! i think one of those was actually ten minute you have to give me that

Still p.juvinile that you guys resort to crude "removing" of ppl before politely asking or talking about thingss
We asked you to stop, you didn't, we removed you. It's that simple. I don't see why you're playing dumb about this, unless you're slowly becoming delusional.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

Delusional? You might want to look in a mirror first. Find me the post that says to stop, it does not exist. (with the exception of dudes post, which he corrected later to say I could post every 10 minutes)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

(Unless you posted bara then you could do it once every 10 sec, remember?)

(Too bad you never did it :()

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 30, 2015, 11:38:50 PMDelusional? You might want to look in a mirror first. Find me the post that says to stop, it does not exist. (with the exception of dudes post, which he corrected later to say I could post every 10 minutes)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 29, 2015, 08:41:32 PMThe need for a chat space is clear, yet I, nor any of the other active mods/staff have any power there due to an apparent oversight in it's creation/management. As such it's in a sort of limbo as an unofficial chat room.

In the meantime I've created a Skype room for idle chit-chat until we can get this matter fixed. This way you guys can still talk in real time with one another and I and other staff can moderate or at least keep an eye on things. It will be considered an extension of NSM, and will be a temporary place until we can get a long-term chat room in place. I and other staff here will have mod powers there, so there'll be plenty of eyes watching. You can only join by a chat moderator approving you. (Really just ask.) Right now myself and Latios are the only two mods at the moment, so just message us either here through PM or by Skype if you want to join.

This is considered to be an extension of the forums and the rules here will also apply to the Skype room as well. Have fun.
Quote from: Forum Rules- Do not spam in the form of posts, threads, polls, PMs, etc.
You're staff. You're also an adult. You should know the rules of this site, and you are expected to follow them.

Olimar12345

Ninjad!

but what I was getting at was that nobody was saying anything and then once I'm kicked apparently everyone was telling me to stop

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 30, 2015, 11:46:09 PMNinjad!

but what I was getting at was that nobody was saying anything and then once I'm kicked apparently everyone was telling me to stop
that's not the point, as far as I can see. You broke the rules, so were kicked. You were told to stop, and you were let back in. You proceeded to break the rules again, and were kicked a second time.

Listen, at this point I know you're trolling, and I've got to say, in the eyes of a regular member, a troll doesn't seem like the best candidate for staff.

Olimar12345

But you can at least see where I'm coming from, can't you?

K-NiGhT

I mean, no. If I did see where you were coming from I wouldn't be having this discussion with you.

Olimar12345

You can't ignore this truth!

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 30, 2015, 11:46:09 PMBut what I was getting at was that nobody was saying anything and then once I'm kicked apparently everyone was telling me to stop

I don't even WANT to be in your guys' chat anymore, so how do you like that?

Kekekeke

K-NiGhT

Ok. See you, I guess.

Also, I have a problem with the Formatting Guidelines.

Olimar12345

Ik! You  haven't checked your submission in months!

K-NiGhT

probably because I have a problem with the Formatting Guidelines ;)

Olimar12345