News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Chat logs

Started by KefkaticFanatic, February 22, 2008, 07:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

That's pretty flimsy evidence though.
Besides, ThatGamer's arrangements are better (?) than Sammer's, right?

I'm still convinced king sammer was just a bot.
unmotivated

Dudeman

Gee, I've never seen a bot hold grudges against specific people before.

And yes, it is a very flimsy argument. BUT IT WORKS FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

King Sammer was banned right?
Well, when you get banned, You can't even look at the forums. So there is no way to sign in as a different person. So it couldn't be thatgamer unless he is using a different IP address. Because when you get banned, the whole IP address gets banned.

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

He was banned for two days, remember?
Besides, I think he's smarter than he puts on.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 05, 2015, 07:52:00 PMMLF would know? :P
Yeah lol

Quote from: Dudeman on January 05, 2015, 07:53:10 PMHe was banned for two days, remember?
Besides, I think he's smarter than he puts on.
I totally agree  :D

Yugi

Yeah, I can attest that getting banned makes you unable to see the forums unless you delete your cookies. King Sammer was banned for two months, so if he wanted to continue what he did he could have easily waited that time period.

Dudeman

i still like my theory

no offense to thatgamer tho

Yugi

(BTW, I was banned at my own request, don't get any ideas)

KefkaticFanatic

Before anyone else says more dumb things that lead into a flame war, there is no evidence showing that MLF, ThatGamer, KingSammer, or whatever other recent person happen to be the same as one of the others.

So pls stahp bringing that up, unless of course we have another actual spam city alt account incident.

me irl
[close]

Dudeman

"another"? Now I'm interested, but this probably isn't the thread to discuss.

also sorry for potential flaming

FireArrow

Plot twist: Kefka is MLF, That Gamer,and King Sammer. Stop trying to cover up the evidence, we caught you red handed.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Jub3r7

We have a thread for that sort of thing, I don't know if it's locked or not.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ThatGamer

I AM KING SAMMERS!!!!!!

Jk.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.