dajwxp - I Burned The Giratina. (240916: POKEMON SUN/MOON! :D)

Started by daj, December 11, 2013, 06:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Great arrangement for an awesome song!  I really love this, haha.

daj

Quote from: Latios212 on July 10, 2016, 08:04:29 AMAHHHH THIS SONG
Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 10, 2016, 09:23:39 PMGreat arrangement for an awesome song!  I really love this, haha.

Thank you everyone! ^^ It was a really sleepy arrangement on my end, haha. Not that it's boring - it's just...sleep-inducing. heh. But I'm glad it turned out nice, thanks for the pokes! ^^

Quote from: LatiosI actually really love your OP. Takes up tons of space, but feels more like a gallery than a list which I think is cool :P

Kinda what I was going for, which is great :D! Thanks~
Erm, yeah, about the space issue though. Think I might find some way around it at some point. Not sure when though.

As of now I only have slightly more than ten tracks (some with multiple arrangements though), so I guess it's still okay-ish.

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on July 10, 2016, 09:21:49 AMThat Torterra isn't a Torterra unless its name is Tortilla.

that's actually not a bad idea

daj

Pokemon DPPt: Route 210 (Day) (Piano Solo)

Slightly unplayable, hehe ^^;
I'll make a simplified version in time to come :)

Also, did a little cleaning up and polishing for my youtube channel! Whee~

PDF Download!~

cashwarrior1

daj

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on July 15, 2016, 06:30:52 AMOh yeah, this route.  :(

yeap, i love defog too </3

Pokemon DPPt - Route 210 (Day), Solo Piano Simplified

Playability fixes! Not as jumpy and exciting, but you know, playability! :D

cashwarrior1

For some reason I thought simplified meant is was going to be easy. No, it's still hard.

daj

Pokemon DPPt - Champion Cynthia, Four Hands

Toughie. Made it playable though! ^^

It should be almost exact, if not an exact transcription. One guy does the flourishes, the other plays thunder and claps for most of the piece. But heck, it's beautiful~

PDF!~

Also updated my op! Got a little salty after getting rekt by Cynthia yesterday night...again. For the second time. I basically stayed up until I destroyed her, but you know, salt. Also reminded me that I should have caught a Giratina and destroyed the League with it IF IT WERENT FOR A STUPID FIRE FANG BURN frikkin Bach. Oh yes, I named my Houndoom Bach. My sister suggested it, and she likes puns. So...yeah ^^

Pianist Da Sootopolis

You know, this looks like it could be put into a solo piano arrangement fairly easily.
I'd love for you to do that! Otherwise it looks good.
what is shitpost

daj

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 17, 2016, 11:05:07 PMYou know, this looks like it could be put into a solo piano arrangement fairly easily.
I'd love for you to do that! Otherwise it looks good.

Exactly my thoughts! ^^ Though I figured that the general consensus would be that people wouldn't learn something with the difficulty (not intricacy, btw) of a Chopin Scherzo just to re-create a video game track.

I mean, there will be a solo video, hehe! ^^ Just thought that the four hands version should come out first because it was more sensible.

cashwarrior1

Bro, I need Nintendo to remake these games so I can play them again. I would consider buying it for like 3 bucks and playing it on my 3DS, but then I remembered how slow it can be.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: dajwxp on July 18, 2016, 12:37:39 AMExactly my thoughts! ^^ Though I figured that the general consensus would be that people wouldn't learn something with the difficulty (not intricacy, btw) of a Chopin Scherzo just to re-create a video game track.

I mean, there will be a solo video, hehe! ^^ Just thought that the four hands version should come out first because it was more sensible.
Oh, I'm sure you could make it playable enough. It doesn't really look that hard.
what is shitpost

FireArrow

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 18, 2016, 08:26:27 AMOh, I'm sure you could make it playable enough. It doesn't really look that hard.

Have you tried playing that bass part full speed with only your left hand? holy shit it hurts.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

daj

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on July 18, 2016, 06:09:47 AMBro, I need Nintendo to remake these games so I can play them again. I would consider buying it for like 3 bucks and playing it on my 3DS, but then I remembered how slow it can be.

Definitely, urgh. We're all waiting for that DPPt remake, hehe.

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 18, 2016, 08:26:27 AMOh, I'm sure you could make it playable enough. It doesn't really look that hard.
Quote from: FireArrow on July 18, 2016, 10:57:16 PMHave you tried playing that bass part full speed with only your left hand? holy shit it hurts.

I guess it's kinda okay if you can stretch a tenth and play a fifth using 5-4 xD
(most people can't hehe)

First non-DPPt track on the thread, hehe. Big project coming up, and it involves using this theme.

But damn, nostalgia. Ruby was my first Pokemon game, haha <3

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

daj

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 08, 2016, 06:34:27 PMYou arranged for Hearthstone ily daj

ily2 braix ;)

Was supposed to update that....erm, two days back. Was not lazy.