News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

[3DS] Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - "Mysteries of the Caves"

Started by PatonPiano, November 26, 2013, 10:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatonPiano

I just got up to this part in the game and wow is it amazing! cant get it out of my head! love if someone could do this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IYCmG6TBEg

MusicMeister47

This is a pretty good song. I'm trying to find somebody that could do Dream Somnom Labyrinth. Maybe if we traded off? I could try this and you could try mine? Of course, it would be my first so it wouldn't be great.

SlowPokemon

I think I want to try Somnom Woods, though I'm going to do "Sacred Somnom Woods" as the synth effects in "Dreamy Somnom Labyrinth" would be difficult to transfer to piano. If it goes well then I might try the dreamy version too.

I actually just finished "The Law of Pajamaja" but it needs a bit of polishing before I upload it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MusicMeister47

I suppose either version works, as long as you've got the melody.

PatonPiano

MusicMeister47 unfortunately i have never done an arrangement before either, i don't know know to do them and my ear for piano is amazingly shit :( and SlowPokemon somnom woods sounds pretty good as well! I think we need someone pro to do a lot of the songs in Dream team as all of them are very good.

MusicMeister47

Yeah, I guess you may be right... Perhaps we should start with something a little more simple.

PatonPiano

is there some sort of program you use to make the midis and the sheets?