TWG LXII: This Game Is Encouraging When It Comes To Activity

Started by Waddle Bro, November 11, 2013, 07:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Greg on November 17, 2013, 07:44:27 PMBecause you're BDS's partner? :P
I could only imagine that...

But I think we'd still try to attack each other like usual, if only to disguise ourselves. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: Thiannon on November 17, 2013, 06:48:10 PMFireArrow, why did you shoot verm? Liggy, why didn't you heal him?

Because that seemed to be a popular opinion in chat! Oddly enough, everyone's opinion changed afterwards!

Bird's the only person who I still think is human (oh wait, bird, fank figured us out, oh darn!)

Leans:

Human: Bird
Unsure: Fank, Maestro, Greg
Wolf: BDS, Thia, Liggy
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on November 17, 2013, 08:30:15 PMLeans:

Human: Bird
Unsure: Fank, Maestro, Greg
Wolf: BDS, Thia, Liggy
Ooooh, this is a good idea for people who are too lazy to make a full suspicion list...

Human: Fank
Unsure/possibly human: Greg, Thiannon, Liggy
Wolf: FireArrow, Bird

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Your forgot Maestro.  ::)

Are your reasons the same as fank's, BDS?

Bird

@BDS: I know I asked you this in the chat, but you should probably tell the thread why you think FA and I are wolves.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

fank009

Quote from: Thiannon on November 17, 2013, 06:48:10 PMAlso, fank, I don't think your explanation of "dumb-telling" fits with what I said D1. Apparently the bombs could be juggled from player to player--this is counter to what I've generally encountered before (although I feel as if it may have been used or at least suggested once or twice on either here or LLF). Anyway, Liggy seemed to be the only person who knew this, and I still think that was weird.
maybe the "english" isnt coming out properly,
I personally would call it dumbtelling from a wolves perspective, because they would know everything in relation to the bombs, (maybe?, the darts was a prime example of no one knowing anything xD)
The fact remains you still get human points from me for it though

Quote from: FireArrow on November 17, 2013, 08:59:30 PMYour forgot Maestro.  ::)
maestro's dead.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on November 17, 2013, 09:04:31 PM@BDS: I know I asked you this in the chat, but you should probably tell the thread why you think FA and I are wolves.
If I'm understanding Fank 100% correctly, then his reasoning and mine are similar to why FireArrow might be a wolf.

For Bird:
From the Chatlog
05:57:16: <BlackDragonSlayer> The way you agreed with Maestro's plan, firstly, something that risked sacrificing the item.
05:57:19: <bird> Thiannon is also being particularly jokey this game
05:57:33: <bird> He asked to be wolfed and said for us to guess the day 1 effect
05:57:34: <BlackDragonSlayer> Secondly, I feel as if you've been acting a bit unusual for this game.
05:57:49: <bird> well i agreed with like, 3 different plans on day 1
05:57:52: <bird> i can't not lynch everyone!
05:57:52: <fank009> how is it like last game ? :P
05:57:59: <Firearrow> Is that how he usually acts as a wolf bird?
05:58:09: <bird> I'm about to cross check it with games where he was a wolf
05:58:13: <bird> I don't know if it means anything
05:58:18: <bird> BDS how have I been acting differently?
05:58:24: <Firearrow> Was he ever a wolf on nsm?
05:58:46: <bird> I don't think so.
05:58:51: <bird> I can show you games where he was a wolf though.
05:59:04: <Firearrow> mmk
06:00:52: <bird> god its taking forever to find a game where he's a wolf
06:00:54: <bird> i've gone through like 10
06:01:48: <Firearrow> xD
06:03:01: <BlackDragonSlayer> Including the agreeance with Maestro's plan (which, looking over your posts again, seems to be one of the only plans you agreed with), as well as your suspicion list, which I felt provided somewhat shoddy reasons for a few people (:P), cont...
06:03:08: <bird> like who
06:03:28: <BlackDragonSlayer> http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=5956.msg232043#msg232043
06:03:31: <BlackDragonSlayer> My two posts there.
06:04:02: <bird> oh
06:04:05: <bird> Didn't I basically explain that though?
06:04:17: <bird> I said I don't really know how to distinguish who in my top 6 should be wolfed
06:04:22: <bird> I just knew that I didn't want anyone in the bottom 6 to die
06:05:14: <Firearrow> Can we talk verm for a sec?
[close]

I think that, at this point, these are the most likely wolf pairings:
FireArrow/Bird
Bird/Verm (less likely than the others given what Bird said in the chat about Verm)
Bird/Maestro
Verm/??

In accordance with my lists, here is the order I think people should be killed in (probably a more accurate semi-suspicion list than the other one). :P
1: Bird
2: FireArrow
3: Greg
4: Thiannon
5: Liggy
6: Fank
7: BDS

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 17, 2013, 11:11:25 PMI think that, at this point, these are the most likely wolf pairings:
FireArrow/Bird
Bird/Verm (less likely than the others given what Bird said in the chat about Verm)
Bird/Maestro
Verm/??

In accordance with my lists, here is the order I think people should be killed in (probably a more accurate semi-suspicion list than the other one). :P
1: Bird
2: FireArrow
3: Greg
4: Thiannon
5: Liggy
6: Fank
7: BDS
I disagree with Bird/maestro, Bird was a huge advocate for a maestro killing (to my understanding (who wasnt???))

No reason for any of the others to be possible teams???

(mind you, its kind of obvious, which teams are showing/popping up and which teams arent)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on November 18, 2013, 01:45:56 AMI disagree with Bird/maestro, Bird was a huge advocate for a maestro killing (to my understanding (who wasnt???))
Quote from: Bird on November 17, 2013, 11:45:58 AMWell, I can live with that. Who all voted for Maestro? I voted for Thiannon.
Apparently not enough to vote for him (and even then, it's possible that Bird might be trying to save himself by "supporting" the Maestro lynch, which, at the time, seemed liked the most likely, although I don't know how much he supported it?).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

You're just stating the reasons I already responded to. The way that first suspicion list was composed was basically me just figuring out which players were human, and then arbitrarily putting the other 6 above them. Some thought went into them, but it wasn't super deep analysis or anything. My reasoning for having Liggy high was that he was disposable; I didn't care about the item or the incredibly slim chance that he might be replaced. No offense, Liggy.

And I'm not even that suspicious of you anymore. Also, my NocturneofShadow reasoning was great, I don't know what you find so confusing about it. I'll explain it again though. This is Nocturne's first game ever, so when he makes a post like "So the hidden mechanic is suicide?" he probably isn't joking, but legitimately looking for clarification. A wolf would never need that clarification though, since they would definitively know the first mechanic. Even if I'm a wolf, I'm not going to use shoddy reasoning to argue that a player is human.

Which brings me to my actual defense. Why would I argue so many players are human if I'm a wolf? Seems like a pretty dumb strategy, especially when doing it to this degree (askalice23 ended up calling me out on it!). I'm also just being an idiot this game, misreading and misinterpreting everything. I feel like I would pay more attention, at least for the sake of my wolfy partner. This includes a misinterpretation of how both the bombs and darts worked, which seems unlikely for the wolves. For the sake of my pride, I wouldn't play this dumb as a wolf.

Also, I'd say a suspicion list with shoddy reasoning is better than one with no reasoning. You don't explain why you're so certain Liggy, Fank and Thiannon are human, nor have you (even though I've asked you twice) elaborated on your FireArrow suspicion. Looking over that Nocturne post, I'm even more certain that FireArrow is human, based off of his response.

I mean... come on, BDS. I feel like we shouldn't even be having a discussion like this. You know how I play as a wolf, and this couldn't be more different. Thiannon was arguing for my humanity as early as Night 1 (which is significant regardless of his role), and I'm doing so much dumb stuff that I really doubt a wolf would do. The only viable partner for me is FireArrow, and the fact that he said I was the only player he was sure was human seems a bit brazen for wolf partners. Plus he's just been acting human.

I don't want to have to say "if you don't change your mind, I will suspect that you're a wolf" but... I mean really. Be reasonable.

---------------------------------------

Anyway, I guess I'll do what everyone else is doing.

Human: Me, FireArrow, Liggy
Leaning Human: Greg
Unsure: Fank, BDS, Thiannon

Any combination of the unsure players works, with Greg as a wildcard. BDS/Thiannon might be the best fit though.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Waddle Bro

Got distracted!

TWG LXII: This Game Is Encouraging When It Comes To Activity

Gimmick: Every Day Phase, there'll be a new, different mechanic to the game! The Wolves will be told the mechanic the previous Night Phase.

1. Wolf
2. Wolf

3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

Liggy was trying out sunglasses. He bought black ones. Then he went for dinner.

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Greg
3. Thiannon
4. askalice23
5. Liggy
6. vermilionvermin
7. blueflower999
8. FireArrow
9. MaestroUGC
10. Bird
11. fank009
12. Nakah

It's Day 3. It'll end 6 PM EET, a bit over 47 hours from now.

Today, there is no ordinary lynching. Instead, each player gets a gun and two bullets, a Black and a Red bullet. It takes 7 bullets to kill someone. At least one player has to die today, or the wolves win. Once you've shot a bullet, it's too late to regret pulling the trigger. If you have any unshot bullets at the end of the Day, I'll shoot you double the amount of bullets you left unused or shot against an already-dead-player. To shoot your bullet just post 'n' bold 'n' colour the name of the person you want to shoot. I guess that's it then.

fank009

waddle, so someone has to be shot by a majority, and regardless of having 5 alive next day phase (if no one dies?) wolves still win???

(so there ARE two wolves left, I think the liggy wolfing sealed the game)

fank009

just so we are clear, at the moment we have 3 groups, me/bds
bird/FA
and greg/thia, watching in the crowd.

i'll be going to work. and will post my thoughts when Im done.

in the meantime, I would like everyone to state why they feel they are still alive, and who might have been responsible for liggys wolfing.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: fank009 on November 18, 2013, 10:30:24 AMwaddle, so someone has to be shot by a majority, and regardless of having 5 alive next day phase (if no one dies?) wolves still win???
Someone has to die today, or the wolves win.