News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG LXII: This Game Is Encouraging When It Comes To Activity

Started by Waddle Bro, November 11, 2013, 07:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

fank009

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 16, 2013, 06:03:05 PMMe too.

What are we talking about?
lynching you :p

I'll get a summary of the game (from my perspective) up with leans and such
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

MaestroUGC

Oh ok, I've been busy these past few days.

I'm ok with whatever you guys decide.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Liggy

Worth pointing out: we probably shouldn't worry about numbers just yet.  The past two mechanics have forced us to kill people, so it's entirely  likely the next one will.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Liggy on November 16, 2013, 07:28:52 PMWorth pointing out: we probably shouldn't worry about numbers just yet.  The past two mechanics have forced us to kill people, so it's entirely  likely the next one will.
I doubt, given the number of players, that will happen, but it depends on how short Waddle wants the game to be...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 16, 2013, 08:01:51 PMI doubt, given the number of players, that will happen, but it depends on how short Waddle wants the game to be...
Think about it this way, if there was maximum carnage, we would be at 4 at the beginning of the next day phase

Greg

It's also entirely possible that revives or other types of death blocks come into play.

I think I'll vote for Maestro. I'd vote fank but nobody else seems to be voting him, so poisoning might be cool. I'd also be okay with seeing verm or maybe BDS die.

fank009

Quote from: Greg on November 16, 2013, 08:13:41 PMI think I'll vote for Maestro. I'd vote fank but nobody else seems to be voting him, so poisoning might be cool. I'd also be okay with seeing verm or maybe BDS die.
:/

Im in the chat to argue against everyone who wants me dead (lets face it greg, you want me dead... especially after you *cough* cleared *cough* me with your own thoughts)

in the middle of all that, I'll be getting a fuller analysis/lean list on everyone.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Greg on November 16, 2013, 08:13:41 PMI think I'll vote for Maestro. I'd vote fank but nobody else seems to be voting him, so poisoning might be cool. I'd also be okay with seeing verm or maybe BDS die.
I was hoping for a Bird lynch today, but I can agree with a Maestro lynch (essentially, I'm doing a Bird and voting for Maestro because "it would be easier to get a consensus on [Maestro] and consensus is especially important in ballot box games" :P :P)...

Nonetheless, I think we should still do... something about Bird and/or Verm. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

I'll be in chat, considering I have to decide who to shoot before bed.  I sent in a vote for Liggy and I'm leaning on shooting Maestro, fank, or BDS.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bird

Can we not lynch Liggy this phase?

If we find out that one of the players we've poisoned is human after they've been poisoned, we won't have any way of saving them. This is another strong reason not to have both people shoot their darts at the same player. Regardless of whether we start the night phase with an even number, come day phase, the same number of players will be dead.

Unfortuantely it looks like it's going to be too late to actually lynch anyone with ballot box voting. I'll be in the chat.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

askalice23

Can I ask a serious question to bird??? Why do you randomly defend people?? You've done it to numerous people myself included. At first I thought alright I can trust him but I'm really beginning to doubt you.

Bird

It's because all the people I've defended are my wolf partners!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, I think it's every human's responsibility to accuse the wolves and defend the players that they don't think are wolves. If people are about to lynch somebody who I think is human, obviously I'm going to try and change their minds. Liggy's case is a bit different, since I'm defending him due to his utility rather than his humanity. But I still don't think lynching him is a good idea. At least not at the moment.

Also, you should join us in the chatroom! It's BDS, FireArrow, Fank and I there right now. Let's figure out the dart situation and lynch!

Chatroom Link.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Waddle Bro

Quote from: fank009 on November 16, 2013, 01:31:19 PMSomethings else people are forgetting

-the antidote doesnt save from lynches
The antidote does save from lynching.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department