News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG LXII: This Game Is Encouraging When It Comes To Activity

Started by Waddle Bro, November 11, 2013, 07:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Thiannon: I think Liggy probably assumed because of what I said earlier in the chat. I'll explain more when I'm not on my phone.

BDS' protesting so vehemently is making him look pretty human, and verm does have a point that BDS gets angry when he's human. To avoid KiTB I'm going to switch to Blueflower.[\b]

Waddle Bro

TWG LXII: This Game Is Encouraging When It Comes To Activity

Gimmick: Every Day Phase, there'll be a new, different mechanic to the game! The Wolves will be told the mechanic the previous Night Phase.

1. Wolf
2. Wolf

3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

The Blue Bomb exploded with blueflower999 who was also lynched. What a coincidence and overkill! Liggy has Wolfsbane powers Night 2.

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Greg
3. Thiannon
4. askalice23
5. Liggy
6. vermilionvermin
7. blueflower999
8. FireArrow
9. MaestroUGC
10. Bird
11. fank009
12. Nakah

It's Night 2. It ends 6 PM EET, 48 hours from now. The Wolf team gets the info about Day 2's gimmick in a bit.

Bird

Why was blueflower999 lynched? I thought that it was going to be BDS/fank/Liggy?

I feel like this lynch came out of nowhere in the last few hours of the phase.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

fank009

Quote from: Bird on November 14, 2013, 10:33:50 AMWhy was blueflower999 lynched? I thought that it was going to be BDS/fank/Liggy?

I feel like this lynch came out of nowhere in the last few hours of the phase.

Easy, FA voted him, I voted him (greg voted him ???!!!???), and the rest of it went that way,
Bird, did you really think I would just let myself go that easily?

And, why do you think, that  blueflower DIDN'T deserve the vote?

(So much for me hoping for more discussion in the last 6 hours or so)

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 14, 2013, 08:08:06 AMThe Blue Bomb exploded with blueflower999 who was also lynched. What a coincidence and overkill! Liggy has Wolfsbane powers Night 2.
It's a good thing the Blue Bomb was the exploding bomb...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

No, that's a very bad thing. 

We're going to start tomorrow with 10 players alive.  This is bad.  Starting the phase with 9 players is superior in every way, EVEN IF THE DEAD PLAYER WAS A HUMAN.  That extra is just another player we could waste our lynch on tomorrow, and doesn't give us any more lynches in the future.  So not only did we waste our bomb, we've also made lynching more difficult for ourselves.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

fank009

Quote from: vermilionvermin on November 14, 2013, 01:52:26 PMNo, that's a very bad thing. 

We're going to start tomorrow with 10 players alive.  This is bad.  Starting the phase with 9 players is superior in every way, EVEN IF THE DEAD PLAYER WAS A HUMAN.  That extra is just another player we could waste our lynch on tomorrow, and doesn't give us any more lynches in the future.  So not only did we waste our bomb, we've also made lynching more difficult for ourselves.
-I do agree that having evens is bad... but depending on who said dead player was, would the populace believe he was human???? (*cough*)
-I do believe that through this,  some people are "somewhat cleared", namely greg's lean is stronger.

vermilionvermin

In this case the alternative was the red bomb going off, which would mean Liggy would be dead.

Greg

FUCK.

I was under the impression that verm bombed Fank, not Blueflower for some stupid reason. God dammit. Sorry. Bluh.

Okay. I just hope that some other gimmick later in the game results in less kills.

Liggy, what's the item?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on November 14, 2013, 01:52:26 PMNo, that's a very bad thing. 

I thought you said that more humans kills was bad (or was that somebody else?)...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 14, 2013, 02:18:27 PMI thought you said that more humans kills was bad (or was that somebody else?)...
BDS, the thing was, was that the humans didnt gain any kills... (effectively wasted)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on November 14, 2013, 02:20:51 PMBDS, the thing was, was that the humans didnt gain any kills... (effectively wasted)
My point is... wasn't Verm one of the ones who said that lynching the bomb person would be better, or was that Maestro/Bird?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

Verm said he realized that he was wrong in his post deciding who to throw the bomb at.

fank009

Quote from: Thiannon on November 14, 2013, 05:28:10 AMfank's really straining to stay alive, though, and the last time he was a wolf he actually committed suicide, so I don't know what to think.
Quote:/ I really worked a number on the lot of you in that fools game didnt I???
The fact that Im turning into a reverse manti, :/ I came off being stupidly lynched as a human, (imbo), and about to have another somewhat stupid lynch (anything not short of a majority is stupid imo,) of course I would be antsy...
enough about me,

Leans/partners and the likes...
last phase, I mentioned Verm having one possible partner
going through the list... and the reason as to why, they can, cant be partners

1. BlackDragonSlayer- Can be partners, more than likely towny, especially given reasoning from verm
2. Greg- someone on my human leans, again can be parters
3. Thiannon- Possible partners, nothing really linking, but being deep in the list is a Plus
4. askalice23 -Now we have something, the best way I can describe alice is the ying, to verms yang.though there isnt a lot of interactions, its interesting alice being 5 in the list, compared to the others, typically, wolves keep partners high up in the suspicion, instead of completley leaning human on them... though with verms list, I cant tell how deep the scale is, and I feel it has 3 points, Humans/wolves/neutrals, and not much room inbetween... (verm, your not... are you???)
5. Liggy - no compatability, (another one thrown under the bus)
6. vermilionvermin - being a parter with oneself xD)
7. blueflower999 -no compatability, willing to throw under the bus
8. FireArrow - possible compatability, villa lean, somewhat deep in the list
9. MaestroUGC -little to no compatability, A good case against, and seemingly
10. Bird -somewhat compatabile, (though more than likely in compatible), though it doesnt make sense, keeping your partner in the open like that... then again, we have the Q of too many humans, not enough lynches.
11. fank009 -No compatability, D1 Wolf lean
12. Nakah- little to no compatability, considering how everyone's clearing nakah...

To those who think BDS is a wolf, considering all the reasons people are voting him, I dont see many combinations... (need to read from BDS's perspective again to get an idea.

Changes in leans...
BDS- More human, you're showing typical human tells, (as verm pointed out), and the more people disagree with you, the more telling you are
Firearrow- Neutral/wolf, I dont know, there is just something that I dont like.
Thia-... more human,
Quote from: Thiannon on November 13, 2013, 08:14:03 PMWait, where was this stated? I was under the impression Greg and verm each got to just pick a target.
(dont shoot me for what Im about to say,)
Q, Would thia dumbtell (like this) as a wolf???

Liggy- Slightly wolfish, Again from the same quote,
Both thia AND liggy's leans, come from the fact that wolves would want to know all the mechanics of the bombs

Alice- Neutral, got some points that I mentioned earlier that have human qualities, There is some wolfish aspects though, but the amount of partners alice has are limited.

Verm- neutral/human, As stated above, and in my cases, -too many humans, not enough partners

People on my watch list,
Bird/Firearrow
Bird, Im somewhat suprised at your timing around last phase... and the lack of thoughts inbetween my post to you and yours (considering everything that happened, not just me.)
Firearrow, I just want to keep you from going under the radar... last time I trusted you you were a wolf ;) I just dont want to make the same mistake ;) You are coming off fairly villagery, and im taking that as a neutral lean for now

More on partners,
Liggy/Blueflower arent partners, (should be obvious)

I'll do some more reading, and try add to this list (why do I still feel its 1am in the morning :/)

In the chat if anyone wants.